Chapter 21: Beach Vacation (Part 1)

No POV:

   "NO!"

   "Come on F/n-chan. You look great," Ami says as she tries to pull you out of the room. 

   You cling to the doorway as if your life depends on it. "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" You yell back at the blond-haired girl.

   Ami stops tugging on you for a moment. "Is that a challenge?" She asks in a knifing tone.

   "NO! NOW LET GO!" 

   Ami gives you one last tug and your hand slip from the doorway. 

   Shit, You think to yourself as Ami makes a break for it with you in tow. 

   You're probably wondering how this all came to be. It all started one weak ago when you and the third-years took a trip to Oikawa's house. 

Flashback, No POV:

   You and Ami were chasing Oikawa around the living room because he stole all the pokies and milk bead. Iwaizumi, Makki, and Matsukawa were sitting on Oikawa's couch watching everything go down. 

   "When do you think they'll get tired," Iwaizumi asked as the three of them kept their eyes on the three of you. 

   "Who knows," Makki responded in a tired tone. This had been going on for 5 minutes now and the boy just wanted some peace and quiet.  

   Oikawa jumped over the coffee table, successfully evading your attempt to grab him. His feet hit the ground as he ran around the couch. Though you were quick to respond. Before he could do a full one-eighty around the piece of furniture, you cut him off.  

   You jumped at him with all your might and tackled him to the ground. The brown-haired boy fell on his butt. He landed with a loud bang. 

   You fell on top of him but failed to realize the awkward position. As soon as Oikawa opened his eyes he was met with your breasts. 

   You grabbed the snacks from his grasp and got up. Oikawa was left frozen to the ground. His face was as red as a tomato. He couldn't believe that just happened. 

   The guys burst into laughter as you walk over to Ami with the food. 

   After a while, everyone hangs out on the couch and talks. 

   "Hey, Makki, are you going to your parent's beach house this year? You know for summer break?" Matsukawa asks. Everyone's attention quickly shifts to the strawberry blond. 

   "Haha umm well I have no one to go with this year and I didn't want to be alone so I wasn't planning on it," Makki responds with a nervous chuckle. 

   "Excuse me, we would be happy to go with you Takahiro," Ami says, speaking for the group. She wasn't wrong. You all would love a few good days at the beach.  

   "I considered that and I'm fine going with you guys, but if I were to invite you then Oikawa would want to tag along too," Makki states. 

   "HEY! I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW!" Oikawa yells defensively.  

   Moral of the story Makki ended up giving in and inviting you all out to his beach house. Now you'll be spending the next few days in the sun. 

   End of Flashback, No POV:

   Ami runs with you as you begin to apologize for all of your sins and pray that Oikawa won't see you in the few strings you're wearing. 

   Ami picked out your swimsuit for you which explains a lot. If it was up to you, you would be swimming in an oversized hoodie. But no, your dumb ass trusted Ami instead. Very poor judgment on your part.