Chapter 26: Shiritorzawa vs. Karasuno

No POV:

   The bright light of the morning sun shines directly in Oikawa's face, pulling him out of his dreams and back to reality. 

   The boy slowly opens his eyes, sitting up from the floor. He gazes up at his bed. Your leg is sticking out of the covers, making him giggle slightly. 

   Oikawa stands up. As he does, the blankets that were coving him fall to the floor. 

   He gazes upon your sleeping figure, a small smile gracing his lips. Oikawa moves your hair out of your face so he can see you clearly. The sun on your face causes your s/c skin to glow. 

   You shift in your sleep, turning towards Oikawa. 

   The boy reaches to you, gently caressing your cheek. He couldn't help but admire you. 

   Oikawa does this for a few minutes until he decides to wake you up. His hand travels to your shoulder, and just as he's about to shake you, he hears the sound of his door opening. 

   He takes his hand away from you, turning towards his bedroom door. Once he has a clear view of the entry, he's met with his mom's grinning face. 

   Oikawa's eyes widen. He sprints to the door. Mommykawa backs up, not wanting to get run over by her son. Oikawa quickly and quietly closes the door behind him, facing his smiling mother. 

   "So~ Is that your girlfriend~?" She asks in a teasing manner. 

   Oikawa blushes, averting his gaze to the ground. Scratching the back of his head, he responds," She's not my girlfriend. She's the team's manager. She came here to check on me after the game and fell asleep. So I brought her to my bed." 

   Mommykawa raises an eyebrow at the boy, crossing her arms over her chest. "What's her name?" She asks in a questioning tone. 

   "F/n L/n," Oikawa answers with a nervous smile. 

   Mommykawa's eyes fill with excitement. "F/n L/n!? The one you always talk about!?" 

   Oikawa facepalms regretting all of his life choices. "Yes, and please don't make a big deal out of it," Oikawa pleads. 

   "Don't worry. I won't. But breakfast's almost ready, so go wake her up. Have her take a shower while you're at it," Mommykawa orders as she skips away. 

   Oikawa takes a breath of relief, hoping his mom is telling the truth. Though, as soon as he walks back into his room, he finds himself holding his breath once more. 

   He closes the door behind him, approaching you slowly. Oikawa already knows how you're going to react.

   He gently takes you by the shoulder and shakes you. 

   You stir in your sleep, turning your head to face the bright sun. You open your eyes and stretch out your limbs. Though, something seems off to you. 

   What you're lying on doesn't feel like your bed. And your bedroom window doesn't face the sun in the mornings. 

   You take a good look around, realizing that you're not in your room. 

   You whip your head around, only to be faced with Oikawa standing over you. 

   "Good morning," Oikawa chuckles nervously. 

   As if a reflex, you pick up a pillow and chuck it at him. 

   Oikawa doges, though it was a close call. Sadly he wasn't expecting a second pillow to come flying towards him, this time hitting him in the face.