Chapter 22: Beach Vacation (Part 2)

No POV:

   "AHHHHH HAJIME LOOK AT THEM!" 

   Oikawa's eyes opened immediately once he heard Ami's screeching. 

   The boy planned on leaving you once you fell asleep, but he ended up going unconscious as well. 

   The brown-haired boy shot up. As he did, the sunlight glaring through the large windows blinded him and he immediately squinted. 

   When Oikawa's eyes adjusted, he was met with an angry-looking Iwaizumi. 

   Haha, I'm in danger, Oikawa thought as the color drained from his face. 

   Iwaizumi grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him off the couch. 

   "Shittykawa, if you did anything to her, I'll kill your trashy ass," Iwaizumi said in a cold tone. A chill ran down Oikawa's spine.    

   "I-I didn't do anything, I swear. It's not what it looks like," Oikawa responds, terrified of the boy in front of him. 

    Makki and Matsukawa were laughing hysterically. They're struggling to just stand. The whole thing was like a comedy show to them.  

   Ami was too busy fangirling to notice the look of pure anger on her boyfriend's face. He was seriously about to kill the flat-assed boy. 

   "Oh yeah? Then start explaining."  

   "S-She couldn't sleep, s-so I stayed up with her. We just happened to fall asleep together," Oikawa states, stumbling over his own words. He twisted the truth a bit, but Iwaizumi doesn't need to know that. 

   Iwaizumi stayed silent as he looked over at your sleeping figure. Even with all the noise, you remained sound asleep. You looked so calm and at peace.    

   Iwa sighed and let go of Oikawa. The boy falls to the ground as Iwaizumi does this. "Your sorry ass better be telling the truth," Iwaizumi states, as takes a seat on the couch across from you. 

   Oikawa let out a sigh of relief. He gets to live another day. 

    Though Oikawa's peace isn't long-lived. As he hears you shift on the couch above him, he breaks out in a cold sweat. 

   Ami's head shoots up as well. She quickly runs to your side. 

   You feel yourself get pulled from your slumber as you begin to hear loud noises. Your eyes flutter open. The light of the sun, shining in your eyes. 

   You stretch out your limbs. When you turn your head to the side, you're met with a grinning Ami only inches away from you. 

   You blink. 

   "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" You yell as you shoot up and jump to the corner of the couch. 

   All Ami does is giggle and continue smiling.

   "WOULD YOU QUIT LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!? IT'S CREEPY!" You yell, annoyed that you were woken in such an unpleasant way. 

   "So F/n-Chan,~ How'd you sleep?" Ami asked in a teasing manner. 

   You blink, letting her question settle in. Memories of last night start playing through your mind. You glace over at Oikawa. He was sitting on the ground next to the couch, looking up at you with blush covering his cheeks. 

   You make eye contact with him for a moment. Your eyes grow wide as you blush as well.

   Makki and Matsukawa snicker as they look at you.