Chapter 4: This is Who You Really Are F/n L/n

No POV:  

   School lately has been killing you. You have 3 huge projects to do, but are you gonna do them, No. Too much work and too much effort.   

   Anyway, it was currently a Saturday evening and you and Ami were waiting outside the boy's locker room so you, Ami, Matsukawa, Makki, and Iwaizumi could hang out. It was going to be chaos. You all were going to the mall. Whenever you went to the mall together you ended up pantsing all the mannequins in the clothing stores. Even you found that enjoyable. You really enjoyed looking at all the bulges. Even if it was all just plastic. 

   Over your time at Saijoh, you had become really close to the 3 idiots and Iwaizumi too of course. You were closest to Ami and Iwaizumi, but the other 2 were still really fun. 

   Because it was a Saturday none of Oikawa's fangirls were there. So you got to avoid that headache, but Oikawa was still here so you still weren't happy. Plus you had to hide the fact that you were all spending the day together from Oikawa, because if he knew he would want to go with all of you too. 

   As the door to the locker room opens you and Ami raise your heads. Iwaizumi, Makki, and Matsukawa all looked like they were in a big hurry. They walk down to the two of you really quickly and you all group up. 

   "Come on let's get out of here before Shittykawa gets done changing," Iwaizumi said. He begins to walk away but right on cue Oikawa walks out and looks over at you 5. 

   "Well if it isn't Shorty," Oikawa said looking down at you leaning on the railing and standing on the platform right outside the locker rooms. "What are you doing here?" He asks. 

   "I-" 

   "Oh, I get it! You just couldn't wait to see me~" He says smugly. 

   "Trust me I could wait forever to see you."

   "So mean Shorty!" He yells. After a moment he looks around at all of you. Why are they all together? Oikawa asks himself. You had no reason to be, right?

   "Come on guys let's just go," You say beginning to walk away. Oikawa widens his eyes in realization. 

   "ARE YOU GUYS HANGING OUT WITHOUT ME!" Oikawa yells. 

   "That's exactly what we're doing Shittykawa," Iwaizumi bluntly states. 

   "That's just rude!" Oikawa says, now pouting. 

   "It's not rude, we just didn't want you to ruin the vibe," You say. At this point, you were just trying to make him upset. It was fun for you.   

   "I wouldn't ruin the vibe! I'm a very pleasant person to be around," Oikawa says, crossing his arms in front of his chest like a child.    

   "Wow, that's the biggest load of shit that's ever come out of your mouth," You state, rolling your eyes. 

   "HEY!!!!" Oikawa yells. He's obviously had enough of you. He couldn't understand why his friends would want to hang out with you instead of him. He had known them for a lot longer, especially Iwa. He didn't like the fact that they gravitated towards you now. He felt left out and it kind of stung. He wasn't gonna let them go without a fight though. "Ok, I'll just come with you and prove to you that I'm fun to be around!" Oikawa finishes, with a smile on his face, but your expression turns to one of absolute horror.     

   "That's not necessary Oikawa..."    

   "Yes, it is." 

   "I believe you ok. You're great. Now leave us alone."