Chapter 2: Oikawa Plays Volleyball!?

Y/n POV:

   Siting behind Oikawa in class is the worst. He's a literal giraffe. Looking past his big ass head is almost impossible. Every time that we have to take notes he's in the way. Whenever I try and look past him he purposely moves so that I can't see the board. The little shit. I Want to throw him across the room, but apparently, that's frowned upon.  

No POV:

    Currently, you were in class taking notes. Well, you were supposed to be. Oikawa was blocking your view, again. You move to the left to try and see what you're supposed to be jotting down, but Oikawa moves to the left as well. Then you move to the right... and so does he. 

   You go back and forth for a few minutes until you get tired of his crap. You pick up your foot from the floor and begin to swing as hard as possible. As your foot makes contact with his butt you hear the desk move with a loud squeak. 

   The entire class looks over at the two of you. Oikawa looks back at you with a shocked expression, but you were just looking out the window. As if nothing happened. 

   For the rest of class, you took notes with little resistance from Oikawa. His presence still pissed you off but at least he let you see the damn board. 

   The bell rang, signaling for the end of school. 

   As you packed up your things Oikawa began to approach you. It was quite common for Oikawa to go over to you after class and have a sassy remark or two. 

   Oh Great, You thought as he now stood in front of you. 

   "You know shorty if you wanted to touch my ass that badly you could have just asked," He said with his signature smirk. 

   You look up at him with an innocent smile. 

   "What ass? Sorry but I don't see one attached to you." You say smugly. His eyes widen and he begins to point at you in a sort of defensive position. 

   "Ok, now your just being mean! The size of my ass isn't any of your business!" 

   You laugh at his stupidity and defensiveness. You found joy in watching him get all worked up. 

   "Hey stop laughing it's not funny!" 

   You straighten your back and look him dead in the eyes with a smile.

   "Whatever you say Flattykawa~."     

   "WOW! ok now you're pushing it," Oikawa says with annoyance plastered all over his face. You loved to see this. It brought so much joy into your life. Seeing Oikawa pissed. Now that was the best.

   "I have no idea what you're talking about." 

   "Like hell!" 

   "Aww do I really get to you that much?" You ask now with a smirk on your face. 

   "Tch, I'm leaving. See ya tomorrow shorty." Oikawa said as he walked off. As soon as he was out of the classroom all you could hear were the screams of his fangirls. 

   They never shut up, You think to yourself. Their screeches still annoy the hell out of you but you've gotten used to it. 

   As you begin to leave your classroom and start your, oh so exciting journey home, a blond-haired and blue-eyed girl walk up to you. She greets you with her usual smile. 

   "Hey F/N-chan!" 

   "Oh hey Ami" 

   You met Ami about a week ago and she declared that you were her friend. You find her kind of weird but she's alright.