Chapter 18 - Visits

Dedicated to TsumuIsBabehNOCap
Hey, there! Thanks for sticking with me, I love reading all of your comments <3

---------------------------------------------------------
In the police station, 9 am

Officer Yuuto: *goes to check Sakusa's cell*

Officer Yuuto: Sakusa-kun, you've finally waken up!

Sakusa: Officer Yuuto?

Officer Yuuto: Yes, how do you feel? I heard what happened from Officer Ichiro. You sure are full of surprises, Sakusa-kun

Sakusa: *lowers his head* I... I'm sorry for your nose...

Officer Yuuto: This? Ahh, it's nothing... Don't worry about me...

Sakusa: It's not nothing... I broke it...

Officer Yuuto: Well, everything that can be fixed is not completely broken. Besides, I know you didn't mean to do it... I... sort of get what you feel...

Sakusa: You do?

Officer Yuuto: Not exactly but... It's sort of why I became a policeman in the first place. Someone close to me was... taken away by somebody... I don't want anyone else to experience that...

Before Sakusa can say anything, Detective Hyousuke enters the room.

Detective Hyousuke: Mr. Sakusa, you're awake...

Sakusa: Yes...

Detective Hyousuke: How do you feel?

Sakusa: ....Fine

Detective Hyousuke: You sure? No side-effects? I got tased back then and my whole body was still sore the next morning

Sakusa: I'm fine. How's the interrogation?

Detective Hyousuke: I've been interrogating the guy and the rest of them for 5 hours this early morning, but I still can't get any info about Mr. Miya's whereabouts... However, I did get info about their other hiding place... There's a chance that Mr. Miya is held there... We're going to the place tonight...

Sakusa: *lowers his head* Will you promise to bring him to me as soon as possible?

Detective Hyousuke: Yes, I guarantee that... You have my word, Mr. Sakusa

Sakusa: *sees the eye bags under the head detective's eyes*

Sakusa: Detective Hyousuke...

Detective Hyousuke: Yes?

Sakusa: Thank you...

Detective Hyousuke: *smiles weakly* You don't need to thank me, Mr. Sakusa. It's a part of my job. Now, I will go back to make some more preparations... Officer Yuuto will check you from time to time, you can tell him if you need anything...

Officer Yuuto: *nods to Sakusa*

Sakusa: *nods back*

Detective Hyousuke: I'll be back as soon as possible *leaves the room*

Sakusa: *gets lost in his own thoughts*

Officer Yuuto: Sakusa-kun...

Sakusa: *lifts up his head* Yeah?

Officer Yuuto: Actually, there's something I need to tell you...

Sakusa: ...

Officer Yuuto: We informed your parents about your arrest last night...

Sakusa: *eyes widen*

Officer Yuuto: Your dad said that he wanted to visit you this morning, but you were still unconscious... So, I suggested him to visit you around noon...