Chapter 51 - Final Game

Dedicated to kyolise
Hi, thanks for the comment you gave me the other day, it really cheered me up when I was feeling down! >_<

Ahh, hey guys... It's been a while... This chapter is so hard to write, mainly because I suck at real life volleyball and has no real experience of playing it (my teacher only taught me to serve the balls in PE and I couldn't even get it over the net :"))...
But anyway, despite all of that, my perfectionist ass still wants to write a volleyball game segment, so sorry for the long time, but hope you enjoy it!

Also I planned to make 1 chapter only but it was getting too long so I had to divide it into 2, so you're gonna get a double post (yeay)!

Alright, now enjoy ~
---------------------------------------------------------

That night
On the bed

Atsumu: *sitting at the edge of the hotel bed, in front of a huge window, staring at the moon*

Sakusa: *brings the first aid kit and puts it beside Atsumu*

Atsumu: *still staring outside*

Sakusa: *starts cleaning Atsumu's arm* Something on your mind?

Atsumu: .   .   . *shakes his head* Just a little nervous for tomorrow .  .  .

Sakusa: *preparing Atsumu's injection* You'll do great .  .  . I know you will...

Sakusa: *injects the medicine*

Atsumu: *starts staring at Sakusa*

Sakusa: *cleans Atsumu's arm again*

Sakusa: *getting uneasy being stared at for too long* What is it?

Atsumu: .  .  . *smiles* You're very handsome .  .  .

Sakusa: .   .   .  If you keep saying that I'll start to think that you only like me because of my looks... *tidying up the first aid kid*

Atsumu: *chuckles* You're very kind too .  .  .

Sakusa:  .    .    .  What if I start being rude?

Atsumu: It's okay... I'll still love you .  .  . I'll just start calling you "Rude Omi"

Sakusa: .  .  . Fine by me

Atsumu: Rude Omi!!

Sakusa: No kisses for a week then...

Atsumu: *poutsss*

Atsumu: Fine .  .  . I'm the one who'll kiss you then...

Sakusa: That's not permitted!

Atsumu: *gets closer* How about just the nose part??

Sakusa: That's also not permitted!

Atsumu: *goes down* How about just neck part? Hmm??

Sakusa: That's also not permitted!!

Atsumu: *suddenly hugs Sakusa* *whispers* How about a hug then .  .  . ?

Sakusa: .   .   .  I... guess it's fine .  .  .

Atsumu: *hugs tighter*

Sakusa: *hugs back*

Some time passes.

They stay like that for a while, without saying anything.

They don't need to.

Thoughts of the past envelope them, and suddenly they are reminded of how hard it is for them just to get into this point.