Chapter 12 - Instinctively

Dedicated to budumjin
Thanks for your comments!
Looking forward to your next thoughts <333

Also, road to 1k reads guys,
let's do this!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Sakusa finally reaches his house.

He pauses for a moment but eventually enters it.

Sakusa: <As I've expected... everything is so cold and lifeless without Atsumu>

He puts his car key in the place and takes a bath, washing every possible germs and virus in his body.

After that, he puts on his clothes and walks to the dining room.

He has no appetite, but he promised to take care of himself.

Sakusa then forces his body to move to the kitchen and starts preparing his meal.

He can't think of another dish to make, so he makes fatty tuna sushi again.

Somehow it makes him feel closer to Atsumu...

Somehow it makes him believe a little bit more that he's just waiting for Atsumu to come home from his practice match and he'll come through the door any minute with a starving stomach and the past 2 days were just really bad dreams that he needs to shake off.

However, the deafening silence of the night sickens him.

He is too used having Atsumu around talking to him about all kinds of things throughout the night that he forgot what it feels like to not have them.

It is probably the first time in Sakusa's life that he hates silence.

He reaches into his phone and scrolls through his past messages with Atsumu.

After what feels like 20 scrolls, he stops and plays the voice note that shows up at the top of the screen.

"Omi-Omi!!! Osamu and I are going to practice a bit longer at school for our practice match against Nekoma tomorrow, so don't blame me for coming home late later, I already told you now! Oh, and will you come to cheer me up there tomorrow? I'd really like it if you come, can you come for once this time? Pretty pleaseee?? Ah, Samu's calling me, see you later, Omiii!! Don't forget to make me fatty tuna sushi when I come ho-"

The voice note continues.

"Omi-Omi!!! Do you know where my hat is?? The black one with yellow stripes! I forgot where I put it last time and I really need it to-oh... Oh, wait! I found it!!! It's below the pillow on the sofa, how did it get here in the first place?!?! Uhh, I guess this voice note is useless now, hahah, sorry! I'll see you soon!!

"Omi-Omi!!! My car just broke down in the middle of the street and it's being towed to the workshop, can you come pick me up?!?! I'm gonna be late for Ginjima's birthday party!! I'll text you the address"

"Omi-Omi!!! There's a new restaurant near Inarizaki, can we try it? Can we try it?? Pleaseee, we haven't gone out together in two weeksss. I really miss our dates. The place is really clean and the tables are quite far from each other. We can enjoy our time there. Just for today, let's eat outside together, I won't ask you again until weekend next week, pretty pleaseee?"

All kinds of random voice notes like that just keep playing the entire time Sakusa makes the fatty tuna sushis.

It even still plays when Sakusa is eating them.

"Omi-Omi, is it true that you fell when you're practicing in your school??? Why didn't you tell me??? I had to find out from one of your friends!! Are you okay? Do you want me to come over??? I'll come there, right now!! Don't go anywhere, I'll be there in 10 minutes, just stay right where you are!!!"