Chapter 52 - Maybe I'm The Stupid One

Dedicated to Karen3993
Hi, there thanks for reading (& commenting) my story <3 They mean a lot to me!

The aftermath of the last chapter, go enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

Outside of the gymnasium

Bokuto: *walks along with the other MSBY players*

Bokuto: *suddenly spots Akaashi from afar*

Bokuto: *runs with arms wide open* Akaasheeeee!!!!!

Bokuto: *hugs Akaashi tightly*

Akaashi: Mmpwhh bwhwhh swhwh kghwh bwhhhhh!

Bokuto: *loosens his hug a bit* What did you sayy??

Akaashi: Bokuto-san, I can't breathe!!

Bokuto: Ahh, sorry... *lets go of his hug* I'm just so happy!! You were so cool screaming my name from up there!

Akaashi: *face red as a beat*

Bokuto: It's like charging me with a jolt of new energy!! Could you do that again in my next game?!?! Pleaseeee?!?!

Akaashi: No... *averts his face*

Bokuto: Why nottt??? Akaashe whyyyy?!?! Why Akaashee whyyy?!?!

Some MSBY members roll their eyes, some shake their heads while sighing, some like and Oriver and Adriah are laughing.

Suddenly Hinata and Kageyama come out of nowhere and slap the lamppost near them at almost the same time.

Hinata: I winnn...*pants* *pants* I win again....*pants* *pants*....this time!!!

Kageyama: *pants* *pants* Next time... I'll definitely....*pants* *pants*....beat you....*pants* *pants*....next time!!

Meian: Hinata... Kageyama... You're gonna kill yourselves if you keep competing after a match!!

Hinata: Meian-senpai!! *pants* *pants*

Meian: You should get some rest .  .  . Let's go back to the bus together...

Kageyama: Meian-san .  .  . *pants* *pants* Omedetto... (Congratulations...) *bows*

Meian: Thanks .  .  . It was a great match... You guys were tough opponents *extends his hand*

Kageyama: .   .   . *takes Meian's hand*

Kageyama: Let's play again soon...

Meian: *nods* Umh .  .  . Let's do that...

Kageyama: We won't lose next time...

Meian: *smiles firmly* We won't lose either...

Meian: *pauses* But it won't be the same without Atsumu and Sakusa tough .  .  .

Everyone is not really talking but somehow the atmosphere becomes a little more silent than before.

Oriver: Sou ieba (Come to think of it) .  .  . Where are those two right now??

Inunaki Shion: *putting on his sour face and points to his far right* Right there .  .  . Being all lovey-dovey as usual since the end of the game .  .  .

Adriah Tomas: *grins teasingly* Sounds to me like you're jealous .  .  .

Inunaki Shion: I'm not . . .