Chapter 20 - The Caller

Dedicated to FalentinaMinga5
Thanks for the votes back then!

Hey guys, I'm back!!! I'm so so sorry for not posting for a long time!!

As an apology, this one is a pretty long chapter, I hope it makes up for the long time I left you, enjoy <33
---------------------------------------------------------

9.45 pm, at the police station

Sakusa: *still waiting anxiously in his cell*

Suddenly the door opens and a man walks in.

Officer Yuuto: Sakusa-kun...

Sakusa: Officer Yuuto!!! *clutches on the iron bars* Did they find Atsumu?!?!

Officer Yuuto: *purses his lips* Unfortunately not... Right now Detective Hyousuke is still interrogating all the newly captured criminals...

Sakusa: *lowers his head in disappointment*

Officer Yuuto: However...

Sakusa: *lifts up his head*

Officer Yuuto: I have another information relating to Atsumu-kun, but please... promise me to control yourself this time...

Sakusa: ..... *nods his head* I promise... Tell me...

Officer Yuuto: *deep breath* We have a suspicion that one of the criminals we captured this time is the other person who raped Mr. Atsumu. He seemed to have a higher rank than the person we captured last time, so we're trying to get information from him... Right now Detective Hyousuke is focusing the interrogation to that person, so hopefully we can find Mr. Atsumu soon...

Sakusa: *silent*

His face seemed to darkened a bit.

Sakusa: Alright... Thank you, Officer Yuuto...

•••••
12.15 am

Detective Hyousuke: *enters the room*

Sakusa: Detective!! *desperately holds the iron bars*
How was the interrogation?!?!
What did he say?!
Did you find information about Atsumu?!
Do you know where he is right now?
Did they hide him somewhere else?!
What did they do to my boyfriend?!
What do they want?!

Detective Hyousuke: Calm down Mr. Sakusa... We did not find Mr. Atsumu's whereabouts exactly, but... He said that after they did "it" to Mr. Atsumu that night, they just left him on the streets... It is the same as the information that we got last night from the other guy, so we're afraid that it's the truth...

Sakusa: Then... Then what happened after that?? *holds the iron bars even tighter*

Detective Hyousuke: There's another possibility that another person found Mr. Atsumu on the street and has hid him all this time...

Sakusa: *grits his teeth* *his body is shaking from all the anger and frustration that's building inside of him but he's trying to keep it all in* Then what now?!?!

Detective Hyousuke: I'm sorry but right now, all we can do is just to capture as many criminals in that area as we can and interrogate them if they know anything about Mr. Atsumu... I know it's hard, but please be patient for a little bit longer... So far, we've finally found out the location of their main headquarter... We'll do another ambush tomorrow night... There's a chance that someone there knows where Mr. Atsumu is... Please hang in there, Mr. Sakusa... We're trying our best to bring Mr. Atsumu back...

Sakusa: *breathes heavily* I know......

Detective Hyousuke: Mr. Sakusa...?

Sakusa: *tries hard to keep himself still* Is there any other information?