Chapter 7 - Best Friend

Dedicated to HaruiChanXP
Thank you for being the second commenter of my story!!
I had fun writing this chapter,
I hope you enjoy it <333
---------------------------------------------------------

After taking a bath, Sakusa checks his phone and sees a lot of notifications.

Sakusa ignores all of them and checks his mailbox to see if the police station sent him any update about Atsumu, but so far he received nothing.

He sends another email asking about it and provides as many additional details of Atsumu as possible with it.

He also puts his phone number and a bunch of other social medias that they can use to contact him.

After that, he starts reading all the messages that entered his phone.

They're mostly from people who are asking whether he already found Atsumu or provide some suggestions to search for him.

He thinks that most of them are useless, but he finds out that the Inarizaki High is inviting him to a search party after their Sunday practice later.

Sakusa replied with
"Ok"

Then once again, he tries calling Atsumu.

Sakusa's phone: The number you are calling is not availa-

Sakusa wants to crush his phone then and there, but he knows better and stops himself from doing it.

Sakusa: <Hold yourself... Hold yourself... You need this phone in case he calls you later... Hold yourself... Hold yourself... Hold yourself...>

Sakusa: *takes a deep breath*

Sakusa: G*ddamit!!! *screams to the phone and inserts it to his pocket*

He then grabs his bag, wears his mask, puts on his hat, and goes outside of his room to his car.

However, when he passed the dining table, his stomach growls.

He suddenly remembers the fatty tuna sushi that he made for Atsumu last night.

Sakusa: *opens the lid that covers the plate with the fatty tuna sushi*

Sakusa: <This sushi is here since last night... How many thousand bacterias already perched in there and made it their new home???>

Sakusa: *frowns in disgust*

Sakusa: <But... Atsumu would still eat it though. He always says that food from last night is okay to eat in the morning...>

Sakusa: *braces him himself and nears his hand to one of the fatty tuna sushis*

Sakusa: <No... No... I can't do this...>

Sakusa: *pulls his hand back*

Sakusa: <But... He'd say that it's okay to eat it...

Am I... going to disappoint him again???>

Sakusa: *braces himself one more time and grabs one of the sushis*

Sakusa: <It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay, it gonna be okay!>

Sakusa: *takes a deep breath and closes his eyes*

Sakusa: *puts the sushi in his mouth*

Sakusa: *starts chewing*

Sakusa: *runs to the nearest trash can*

Sakusa: Blreaghhhh

Sakusa: *grabs the nearest glass, fills it with water, and rinses his mouth with it several times*