Chapter 22 - The Blessing (Special)

Dedicated to CHOKEMEPIERCE
Like I said, I'd dedicate one of my favorite chapters to you and I gotta say this one is my favorite so far...
I hope it reaches your expectations 😅
Feel free give constructive criticism if you have any, I feel like this is a very important chapter and I really want to give my best in it...
---------------------------------------------------------
I added something in the last chapter, in case you missed it!

Detective Hyousuke bombards him with questions, but Atsumu sees no reason to lie or cover anything anymore, so he just answers them honestly.

Detective Hyousuke: .....Judging from what you've been through, I think it's better for you to go to a psychology institution for a while. Don't worry, it's not the mental ward. It's a great place to heal and you will have many people to support you.

Atsumu: ..... Okay, is that all?

Detective Hyousuke: *hesitates* Actually, I have a bad news...

Atsumu: <What could possibly be worse than being diagnosed with AIDS?>

Alright, without further ado, enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

Atsumu: <No, stop thinking about it... Right now, I need to focus... Breathe... Breathe...>

Several minutes later

Knock, knock

Atsumu: ???

Atsumu: *opens door*

Officer P: Umm... Mr. Atsumu, are you okay now?

Atsumu: Yeah, do you want to use the room, Officer? I'll go out now...

Officer P: No no no... It's just... you got a phone call...

Atsumu: From who?

Officer P: Your father...

Ba-thump

Atsumu: .... I don't want to talk to him right now

Officer P: But... He's been calling us for the past 20 minutes... I don't think he'll stop until he talks to you...

Atsumu: *sighs* Fine...

Officer P: Alright, follow me... *takes him to the wire phone*

Atsumu: *takes a deep breath*

Atsumu: ...Hello?

Dad: YOU SHAMELESS SON!!!!! How could you do something like that?!?!?! It's not enough to be gay, but you also have to be a slut?!?! How far do you want to ashame your father, huh?!?!

Atsumu: It's not my fault, they forced it to me!!!

Dad: You could've resisted it!!! Or maybe you just didn't try that hard to resist. Maybe faggots like you did enjoy being treated like that...

Atsumu: I did not-!!!

Dad: Well, then it's because you're gay, so you became fucking weak!! You call yourself an athlete, give me a break!!!

Atsumu: There's no relationship between being gay and being weak!!!

Dad: I guess you're just cursed then...

Atsumu: Well, I am cursed to have a father like you!!

Dad: You-!!! Ungrateful whore!!! Listen, if they don't free your mom and Osamu by tonight, I'll come there myself tomorrow and beat the crap out of you, you hear me?