Chapter 27 - Emergency Situation

Dedicated to ILikeFire2021
Hello there, thanks for reading my story, to answer your comment... No this is not a dream, all the tragedies really happen in this world 💔, so please prepare your heart <3

---------------------------------------------------------
10 minutes after the shot

BREAKING NEWS: HEADQUARTER CHIEF MASAMOTO ARRESTED FOR IGNORING EVIDENCES AND CAPTURING THE WRONG MOLE

HEADLINE NEWS: POLICE DEPARTMENT EXPOSED, IS THIS HOW THEY REALLY OPERATE?

BREAKING NEWS: 15 YEARS OLD CASE REOPENED, JUSTICE FOR OFFICER REITO???

HEADLINE NEWS: REVEALING THE DARK TRUTH OF THE POLICE TO THE PUBLIC, IS CLAW A VILLAIN OR A VIGILANTE?!?!

The more he watches the news, the more Claw's eyes glint in amusement.

Meanwhile, blood keeps pouring out of Sakusa's arm.

To say that it "hurts" would be a huge understatement.

It was unlike any other injuries he's ever had before.

The pain is so intense that it makes his dislocated shoulder years ago feel like an ant bite in comparison.

It takes all of Sakusa's willpower to hold his body from shaking.

The fact that he managed not to pass out is a miracle, he barely can think.

Each breath he takes feels like torture.

Thinking about the amount of bacteria that might enter his wound in this filthy prison alone is enough to make his head dizzy, or is it the blood loss?

Either way, the only thing that maintains his consciousness is the thought that Atsumu might come to that place and what Claw could do to him.

Sakusa: Please..... leave... At-sumu... out of.. t-this.....

Sakusa: Hggkkhh... Please.... *tries to move closer to Claw* Pl-agghkk......

Whenever he moves, even just 1 cm, the pain becomes 10x more agonizing that Sakusa has to bite his own lip to prevent himself from screaming out loud.

Claw: *stops himself from grinning and takes a peek to Sakusa*

Claw: *sighs* At this rate, you're gonna pass out before the show even starts...

Claw: *texts something through his phone*

•••••
2 minutes later

Knock knock

Claw: *opens the door*

Sakusa: *hears some noises but in too much pain to care*

Claw: *walks near Sakusa* Bite this... *puts on a piece of cloth in Sakusa's mouth*

Sakusa: *still biting his lip tight*

Claw: I said... bite this *touches his shot wound*

Sakusa: AARGHHHKKK-kkgghhk

Claw: *ties the cloth to the back of Sakusa's head to take his ability to talk*

Claw: *takes another piece of cloth and ties it above Sakusa's shot wound to stop his bleeding*

Sakusa: Mmmpphh!!!

Claw: *wraps a bandage on Sakusa's wound* There, don't go passing out on me like the others... The show won't be fun without an audience...

Sakusa: Mmpphkk kkghkkk!!

Claw: You're right... They're taking too long... I should've motivated them better...