Chapter 13 - A Good News and Some Other Bad Ones

Dedicated to Tendousangwoosimp
Thanks for your comments, OsaSuna is pretty cute in this chapter, hope you like them here!

We reached 1k reads already, wohoo! You guys are awesome!!
---------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Sakusa goes to school earlier than usual.

Part of the reason is because he doesn't want to spend too much time in that house alone, but another part of the reason is because he doesn't have to wait for Atsumu to wake up and take a shower to give him his morning kiss.

He doesn't have to deal with all of Atsumu's protests and whining for going to school in the morning, and he doesn't have to help Atsumu find his missing socks or straighten his shirt.

Nobody has an update about Atsumu and everybody at school asks him the same question he's been asking himself countless times since 2 days ago and it's not helping Sakusa to calm his mind at all.

Seconds feel like minutes, minutes feel like hours.

It's like time is moving at a snail's pace and it frustrates him even more cause he could've used all those hours to search for Atsumu but he's wasting it there learning geometry instead.

•••••
3.00 pm

It's finally time to go home, but Sakusa has another place in mind.

He usually jogged to school but today he brought his car (which also made him arrive there earlier that day).

He drives straight to the police station and runs towards the main office.

Sakusa: *approaches the desk aggressively* My name is Sakusa Kiyoomi and I want to know Miya Atsumu's searching progress!!

Policeman B: Whoa, whoa, careful there, boy. This is still a police station. If you keep raising your voice like that I might have to arrest you

Sakusa: *shows an unpleasant look*

He's been patient all day long at school and he's got no time left to wait around, greeting people, and being all chummy.

He's there for one reason and one reason only. Anything else is irrelevant.

Just when he is about to blow up...

Officer Yuuto: Let me take it from here, Officer Ichiro *looks at Sakusa*

Officer Yuuto: Sakusa-kun, I'll ask the head detective right now, you just wait there on that seat. I'll be back soon

Sakusa: . . . . Alright *goes to the seat*

•••••
A moment later

Officer Yuuto: *gets out of the room* *invites Sakusa* He's ready for you to get in

Sakusa: *goes towards the room*

•••••
Inside the head detective's room

Sakusa: *enters the door*

Head detective: *immediately stands up*

Sakusa: *pauses*

Head detective: *bows his head down until waist level*

Sakusa: *startled and a little bit confused*

Head detective: Mr. Sakusa... nothing really bad happened, but firstly, let me offer you my sincere apology...

Sakusa: *a bad feeling starts to creep into his heart*

Was that apology supposed to calm him down?