Chapter 33 - The Germaphobia's Origin

Dedicated to panixingg
Thanks for your kind comment <3
It really motivates me to continue my story!!

Hey, guys... I just wanna share something to you, so recently, on 22 May 2021, I finally came out to my mom as a "fujoshi", lol...
I basically told her that I like to read gay stuffs and even write a story about it, and she actually accepted it pretty well...
Mind you that I come from a strict Asian family that can be pretty traditional and judgemental, so...
I feel that this is a huge step for me and my family and I hope that my story can give you inspiration and courage to come out of your shadows and live the life that you want to live!

I love the little community that we're building here, just know that whoever you are, we got your back! 💪🏻

P. S: Make sure to choose the right moment to come out as well, it can be pretty hard to determine this, but my advice is to do it when your parents are in a pretty vulnerable state, when they share something to you, so you share a little bit of something back to them... If you do that, they will probably be more accepting, or at least readier to face your secrets after sharing their own secrets...

P. S (2): A lot of things actually helped me to get the courage to do this, but I think I need to give more credits to the series "Love, Victor" that really inspired me to come out to my parent, so once again, to everyone who contributed to the show, thank you very much 🙏🏻

Okay, enough sharing, you can chat me if you want to talk more about it... or anything else really 😄

Oh, right!! Thanks a million for 30k readssss, you guys are amazing, I love you all so much 😘😘😘

As a gift, this is Sakusa's germaphobia backstory (that no one asked for, but hopefully you'll enjoy), cheers! ❤️
---------------------------------------------------------

"Hush, little baby don't say a word
Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird

And if that mocking bird don't sing
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring is brass
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass"

The lullaby echoes in Sakusa's head from time to time.

On some days, he can even remember the feeling of the gentle hand that caresses his forehead...

...or the sweet fragrant of the perfume that comes with it.

It's one of the few memories that he has about his mom.

Clearly not a vivid one since he must've been no bigger than 4 years old at the time.

Sakusa never knows the last time he ever heard it.

All he notices is that around when he was 5 years old, his mother stopped singing for him.

And soon, her gentle touches becomes rarer and rarer...

... until they eventually also stopped.

Days after, the soft lullabies that helps him sleep at night turn into shouting.

Before Sakusa knows it, endless fight between his parents fill his days at home.

From the smallest thing into complicated stuffs that Sakusa couldn't understand at that time, everything could be a material for argument.

Days after days, weeks after weeks, situation in the house didn't get better... rather it got worse.

Sakusa used to wish the fighting to be over soon so that he could sleep better at night.