Chapter 28 - Blood and Tears (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)

Dedicated to KuroosCumSl_t
Thanks for the comments, you read my story at the right time, go continue the streak!!

Gotta put warning in this one, but if you've read this far, I guess you don't really need it 😅

Alright, I'll talk more after this chapter ends...
---------------------------------------------------------
Knock knock

One of Claw's men: Boss, he's here...

Claw: *opens the door*

Atsumu: *sees Sakusa all messy, hurt, and tied up*

Atsumu: *scared and angry, but tries his best not to show it*

Claw: *grins* Well, well, well, if it wasn't our pretty blond boy... C'mon in, we've been waiting for you... *makes a way for Atsumu*

Atsumu: . . . *steps in*

Sakusa: Mmphhkk ngghkk mmpphhhh!!! *tries to move closer again, but the gunshot wound still stings like a bitch*

Sakusa: *bites the cloth harder and closes his eyes to stand the pain*

After getting into the room, Atsumu can also see Osamu who's lying on the ground, not moving.

More rage builds up in his heart, but he tries harder to hide it as well.

Claw: *flicks his fingers in front of Atsumu* Eyes on here... Do you bring my request?

Atsumu: What have you done to them??

Claw: I asked you a question first...

Atsumu: If I give you what you asked, would you let all the hostages go?

Claw: . . . *smiles* Sure...

Atsumu: *doesn't trust him one bit*

Claw: *extends his hand* The letter?

Atsumu: How can I know you're not lying?

Claw: You can't... but are you really in any position to bargain here?

Atsumu: .  .  .

Claw: Now, give me the letter before I put another hole in him... *points his gun at Sakusa*

Atsumu: *looks at Sakusa*

Sakusa: *lifts up his head*

Their eyes lock for a moment, but Atsumu quickly avoids his gaze.

Atsumu: *pulls out the letter from his jacket (from the police) and gives it to him*

Claw: *opens the letter and reads the content*

When his eyes reach the bottom of the letter, Atsumu speaks.

Atsumu: You've got what you want... Now, let them go...

Claw: Fine... *walks and opens the door as wide as possible*

Claw: *shouts* Let all the hostages go and don't get in their way!!

Doors are being opened.

Soon, a couple of policemen and convicts start to crawl out of the place.

Their hands and legs still handcuffed or tied.

All the police outside rush to help, but they can only touch the hostages after they crawl far enough from the building.

Atsumu moves closer to untie Sakusa, but Claw stops him.

Claw: A-a-ah... Who said anything about helping each other? *points his gun at Atsumu* If they want to get out, then they have to do it themselves... Crawling, like all the others...