Chapter 50 - Gold Digger

Dedicated to yzzclara
Hello there, I don't speak Spanish but I'm learning! (After watching La Casa de Papel and Elité :v) Thanks for reading my story <3

Hey guys...
Long time no see...
Here's another chapter for you while I work on the next one, I hope you all stay safe! Have a good day!
---------------------------------------------------------

With the whole team still fired up from their last "encounter" with Jurou, MSBY won the first set of their first game easily.

Commentator A: What a great day for MSBY, it's only their first game but they seem to be on fire already!!

Commentator B: Perhaps it's because of the comeback of their long lost jackals, Sakusa Kiyoomi and Miya Atsumu, the beloved court couple!!

Commentator A: Many people have been waiting for their return, you know it's always an interesting game when they're involved!

Commentator B: It might be good news for us but bad news for their enemies!

Commentator A: Don't forget about the court's newest tiny giant!! Hinata Shoyo has also joined the jackals!!

Commentator B: Remember that freak quick he used to do with Kageyama Tobio??

Commentator A: Who could forget that?? That was some deadly stuff!!

Commentator B: Now that Kageyama's on another team, we might see the freak quick being done by a new pair .  .  .

Commentator A: Miya Atsumu is not one of the team's starters though .  .  .

Commentator B: I heard it's because of his hands .  .  . They got some kind of a muscle problem .  .  .

Commentator A: Ahh, you're right! I think I heard some people mention that the team has been feeding him outside of the court to limit his hand movements .  .  .

Commentator B: Is it really that bad? If he can't even feed himself well, can he even play volleyball? Let alone become the team's setter??

Commentator A: Well, it seems that he's joining the second set .  .  . We'll find out the answer in a minute .  .  .

A minute later

Commentator B: That set looks cleannn!! Are you sure that his hands are sick???

Commentator A: He sure doesn't lose his edge .  .  . Perhaps the rumors are not true .  .  .

•••
Some time later
During time-out

Commentator A: Wait, did you see that?! It seems that Adriah Tomas is holding a water bottle for Atsumu to drink .  .  .

Commentator B: The rumor about his hand sickness might not be wrong after all .  .  .

Commentator A: He's been performing splendidly though .  .  .

Commentator B: No doubt about that .  .  . But the question is .  .  . Can he maintain such performance until the end?

Commentator A: We'll find out soon!

•••
Some time later

Commentator A: There it is!!! The famous freak quick!!! Done by Hinata Shoyo and Miya Atsumu!!!

Commentator B: Told ya, we'll see the freak quick done by a new pair today!!

Commentator A: How incredible .  .  . If I didn't see Atsumu being helped to drink during the time-out earlier, I'd be having a hard time believing that he's sick! Heck, I'm having a hard time believing it even now!!