Chapter 45 - Enter The Adlers (Volleyball Arc Part 4)

Dedicated to Ashiana08
Hey dear, I know you've stuck around for a pretty long time but sometimes it's hard for me to keep track of everyone 😔 but hope you know that I always appreciate your support! Here's a long-overdue chapter for you!! 💕

Hey guys, sorry for the looong hiatus! I got a little busy with college and life (plus I suffered a little writer's block), but thanks for being patient with me ☺️

There's a character named Ryuga Komatsu (Schweiden's Setter) in this part and I just want you to know that he's a made up character by me cause I can't find explanations about Schweiden's setter before Kageyama...
Okay that's all, proceed ~
---------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Commentator A: What a great day to be here today!!! The University Volleyball Inter-High Final is about to start!!! What do you think of today's line-up??

Commentator B: MSBY have improved a lot and based on yesterday's match, I think we can all agree that the jackals have proven themselves to be a very worthy opponent for the adlers.

Commentator A: Given how unpredictable MSBY's playstyle is, it's safe to say that anything can happen in this final!!

Commentator B: That's right! But I heard that they'd have a different line-up today... Without Sakusa Kiyoomi as a regular, can they still pull off a performance that can beat Schweiden???

Commentator A: That's a very good question, B-san... With Ushijima Wakatoshi as their ace, that fact alone is enough to make any volleyball team tremble in fear... He's a blocker's nightmare!!! If you just see one of his powerful spikes, you'll understand how Schweiden was able to become last year's Inter-High champion!!

Commentator B: That's true!! Let's also not forget about the other fact that one of the most versatile aces in the history of Japanese highschool volleyball, Hoshiumi Kourai, joining the adlers this year... It's not an exaggerated assumption that their power might be doubled in this competition!

Commentator A: Pheww, that's surely not a good news for MSBY! Will the black jackals be able to defy expectations and repeat their glorious victory in the last match, or will the adlers refuse to give their throne and defend their position as the reigning champion of the Inter-High?!?! We'll see in a moment!!!

•••••
About to play the game

Bokuto: Yoshaaaaa!!! I'm fired up!!!

Meian Shūgo: Good, we'll be counting on you, ace!

Bokuto: