Chapter 23 - Showtime

Dedicated to KZDiamond
Sorry to break your heart while you're in class last chapter, I wanted to say that I didn't mean to, but that would be a lie :") :p

Also, hey, hey, hey! I'm back guys!!!
Sorry for not posting for such a looong time :(
This next chapter here is mainly about Claw and some sort of a preparation for the next chapter, actually I planned to write more of the story, but I realized that I wrote more than 3000 words already so I figured I had to break it down into 2 parts or maybe more, I still don't know...

The story became pretty complicated and I had to create a whole ass backstory for Claw as well, which I didn't plan when making this story in the first place...

I literally spend daysss just to rearrange my thoughts and construct the timeline for his backstory, but I think I've figured it out for now, and I think that it's pretty interesting... Hopefully you guys enjoy it as well!

Before you read the story, remember:
(...) = saying something without a sound
<...> = thoughts
*...* = actions /feelings
---------------------------------------------------------

3 pm, at the police station
Kringg, kringgg

The wireless phone in Detective Hyousuke's office rings.

Detective Hyousuke: Hello??

Headquarter Chief: Hyousuke, we've managed to erase all the pictures from the internet!!

Detective Hyousuke: Thank God!! Send your hacker my regards and tell him that I'll give him a gift lat-kkkrggg

Another voice comes into the phone call.

"Why thank you, I appreciate the regards, but I'm pretty sure he already received a gift from me..."

Detective Hyousuke: *stands up and slaps the table* Claw!!!

Detective Hyousuke: *throws his stapler to the door to let the people outside come to his office*

Claw: Ahh, feels nice to be remembered... I'm touched Detective...

Detective Hyousuke: You bastard, he's been working for you this whole time?!?!

Claw: Well, I gotta have a little help from the inside to get to where I am now, don't you think?

Detective Hyousuke: But... Impossible... We've done countless inspections on each of our members and he's always clean!!! You threatened him, didn't you?!?!

Officer P: *blasts door open* Detective, what happ-?

Detective Hyousuke: (Sshhh, Claw!!! Record and trace it!!!)

Officer P: *dashes to the tracking device*

Detective Hyousuke: *walks behind him so that he doesn't sound frantic*

Claw: At first... But after working for me a couple of times, he started realizing that working for me is actually better than working for you guys! You should know this by now, right, Detective? When I see good talents or pretty things, I just can't let them go to waste! You can't blame the guy for siding with the more generous party. After all, you're the ones who didn't appreciate him as much as he deserved

Detective Hyousuke: *stops walking* You fucking-

Claw: Now, now, Mr. Detective, there's no need for barbaric language here, isn't there? And here I thought that the police are the more civilized people...

Detective Hyousuke: *stops* I don't need to show respect to a criminal like you *resumes walking* My men came to the location you told me... No one was there... Not even a sign, nothing!!