Chapter 35 - I Want... (⚠️ Might Be Triggering)

Dedicated to Anime_nerd0432
As promised, I dedicate this chapter to you, luv! <3 Enjoy ~

Oh, I need to warn you guys as well that these next 2 chapters might be triggering... Okay, I'll spoil it to you a little bit... It contains self-harm & suicide topics, so please don't read it if you're sensitive towards them!

But I know some of you have been waiting for this moment... So yeah, prepare those tissues!! We'll dive right in!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Around 20 minutes after their talk

Sakusa: . . . *making a pained expression*

Osamu: S-Sakusa... We're real-

Sakusa: I need to go find him *about to get down from his bed*

Osamu: But... Your arms . . . If you move too much you might tear up the stitches...

Sakusa: I don't care what they say... They're my arms... I can do whatever the hell I want with them *stands on the ground*

Osamu: But you can't just leave, they're not gonna let you . . .

Sakusa: Then I'll go through the window too... *walks to the window*

Sakusa: *struggles to open the lock*

Suna: Osamu's right... Don't make things worse... You can barely open the lock... How are you gonna search for him in that condition??

Sakusa: *struggles harder*

Suna: Besides . . . He might not wanna see you anyway...

Sakusa: *pauses*

Sakusa: I know that . . . *continues struggling to open the lock* <Better than anyone . . . > *struggles harder*

Sakusa: *finally opens the lock*

Sakusa: *lifts the window up* But I'm not just gonna stay here and do nothing . . .

Sakusa: I suggest you do the same too... If you really care about Atsumu... *gets out of the window*

Osamu and Suna: . . .

•••••
While walking on the streets, Sakusa starts listing all the places Atsumu might go again on top of his head.

He looks around, but he can't find anything that looks familiar to him.

The night is cold, but he has bigger things to worry about than a stupid temperature.

He barely goes out and every time he does it with Atsumu, they rarely go around here.

He curses all the time he rejected Atsumu's offer of a date.

Who knows if Atsumu actually goes here a lot?

Now that he thinks about it, he might not know Atsumu that well...

What if he actually likes this place?

What other places that he like?

What other places that he want to go to?

He has no idea . . .

He never even thought about them until now. . .

The more he thinks about it, the more he's pissed off of himself.

Has he ever really tried to understand Atsumu at all?

Sakusa just realizes that everything he knows about Atsumu is only things that he told him.

It makes him wonder how many things that he didn't.

Sure, he asks him a lot of questions...

But he can't possibly ask all the questions...