Chapter 43 - One Down (Volleyball Arc Part 2)

Dedicated to CHOCKMESHIRABU
Hey, you, yes you!! Thank you for being the reason to my happiness 💕

Double chapter update because I love you guys ❤️
Oh, right!
Before we dive in to part 2,
I need to let you know that the players can't really hear the commentators, only the crowds and us!!
That being said, enjoy!!! ~
---------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip to the quarterfinals

Commentator A: It's time for quarterfinals... I'm quite excited for this game. . . MSBY have been doing really well so far, haven't they? Ever since the break-up of the Miya Twins, many people thought that it would be the downfall of Miya Atsumu, but that wasn't the case at all...

Commentator B: That's right... Contrary to popular belief, setter Miya Atsumu has been performing really smoothly and steadily... It's like he never even left! Even without the help of his just-as-famous twin, Miya Osamu, who is now the owner of the Onigiri Miya restaurant... Those two were a terrifying duo back in the day, weren't they?

Commentator A: I'm sure anyone who's been following volleyball knows perfectly how solid their teamwork was... It's like they had a psychic connection that only twins could understand. . . Look at that, he's even wearing his brother's old number in his back... It's like saying "he doesn't only fight for himself, but also carries his brother's legacy with him", talk about inseparable bond...

Commentator B: Yeah, judging from Miya Atsumu's excellent performance, even though his brother's not playing, looks like his support outside of the court means just as much to him inside of the court, isn't it?

Commentator A: Perhaps it's also because of the return of the best spiker in highschool as his teammate, Sakusa Kiyoomi, who's also Miya Atsumu's boyfriend. No one saw that coming, isn't it?

Osamu: *from the audience seat* Nan dato kono komentētā -__-" ?!?!

(What are these commentators ?!?!)

Osamu: They keep talking about unrelated things !!! 💢💢💢

Commentator B: They look like a good couple to me though . . .

Commentator A: Let's not forget about Bokuto Koutaro as well, he's in the top 5 best spiker in highschool... This is his second-year in university... I'm sure he's gained some more experience since his lost in last year's tournament when his team didn't even make it to top 8... Will he be able to deliver his revenge this year?

Commentator B: That might be pretty hard since they're about to face mighty Aomizu sharks, the runner up of last year's Inter-High. . .

Commentator A: They're such vicious sharks, aren't they? No one seems to be hungrier than them in court... So far, they've been feeding on their enemies mercilessly... Straight-set after straight-set wins... It's like an all-you-can-eat feast down there... Guess they're dead serious on setting their eyes on that trophy this year, don't you think?