A day together part 2

Gulf's pov
I couldn't control my tears anymore . I cried because I know who this prince is and who this angel is. It's so sad but mew told me this story with no emotions. He then asked
Gulf do you know who am I talking about??
I pointed at him unable to say any words.
Who am I gulf?
The prince. I said between my tears
And who is the angel??
Him. I pointed out at the portrait on the wall.
See you are so smart. Now I will leave this to you to choose to stay or to leave.
With this mew left the room. Gulf stood their crying. He touched the poster
Who are you? Why do you have his heart when I can't even get near him?!!
Gulf cried his heart out. He finally came out after crying for an hour. He started looking for mew. Finally found mew on the beach sitting by the shore and light winds blowing his hair..
P'Mew I think we should go back home.
OK let's go.
They both started walking to the car. When gulf suddenly asked
"P' can I know his name? "
"Dao "
"You love him so much P'Mew. Why do you still live with your dad if he killed him. "
" I don't live with him. I live at my own apartment. "
"but you still communicate with your dad. "
"yeah we do because I don't have any proof against him and I am finding some proofs so that I can't put him behind bars "
"hmm"
Soon we reached the city we decided to have an ice-cream because I had a lot on my mind and I need some relief. I ordered my ice cream and ate alone. I don't want to talk to Mew right now. I know i sound selfish and rude but I feel betrayed like I loved a wrong guy and expected him to love me back. Mew didn't start any conversation either. He ate his ice cream in silence Until we saw a person walking in a cafe.  She wore a black dress with red heels . Looks like she is a model.  She strode towards Mew. Mew looked away and pretended that she never existed.
"So you got yourself  a new buddy? Let's see if he wants to live with you after knowing your true face. "
Mew didn't answer her and finally he finished his ice cream and left me alone with her. She looked in my eyes and smirked.
"You can do better try again. He isnt a great person. You know what I mean? "
"No I don't know "I said grinding my teeth.
"Awww poor you he kept you in dark . Well I will tell you then
HE IS A MURDERER "
"Huh who told you that? Do you have any proof or you just go around  spreading rumours about my man"i stepped closer to her looked into her eyes . She had a hint to fear in her eyes and I love it. I hate people who spread rumours.
She picked up her bag and left. I left the ice-cream parlour. I went to Mew's car and he sat inside angry. Thankfully he didn't drive away and waited for me.
"P'Mew let's find the murderers together "
Why
Because let's help your lover to rest in peace. And since I am not someone you can ever love. I will try finding someone else. Let's pretend to be together so that we can find the murderers.
"who will love you??  And I don't want to pretend!! "
" your dad trusts me the most. I can help you.."
"OK let's team up "
We sat there in silence till mew spoke up.
"So what will you do after all this is over?"
"Let's finish this first and then I will continue my studies be an Archeologist and go to Egypt for research and then die with some mummy's curse. " I laughed at myself in my head. I dont know what I will do after this. From the very first day of my university I am thinking about him and now I can't have him. He looked at me and smiled. And finally we reached my home. I left the car and waved him goodbye  .

Thanks for reading
Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow me if you like this book