hospital

Sun's pov
I went to the hospital next morning. I stood at the gate to prepare myself to fight with beam to get the information. I asked the receptionist  to call beam for me.  He soon came to the reception. We went to his office. I asked him everything clearly.
"Beam I want to know about a case."
"Go get permission from the my superiors. I will give you your information ." he said without looking up from his report.
"I can't . Please just let me take a look at this one case . I will leave the file here. "
" Nah you are not getting anything from me. "
" Bro you always help me . help me with this one. It's for my brother and the best part is that it was one your cases"
" listen I can't.  You know the rules. "
" don't make me break into your office with your husband. It's for my brother help me. "
"OK do what ever you want don't you dare involve forth in this "
"Case no-8532146 . Find this case. "
" ahh I know this case. I never thought anyone will ask for it.....it was a very weird case. The person was brought shot. He was alive and I remember the operation was successful. I remember going home after operation when I came back in the morning the person was dead. He shouldn't have died and he had cuts on his body. He looked harassed. I didn't do the forensic report. But one intern told me that he was a drug addict. Because they found CVS damage that occurs usually due to high drugs. And he might have died after operation due to withdrawal symptoms. But our superior never allowed us to tell that to police and they made it look like suicide.
"wow this is messed up. So he didn't shoot himself in chest?"
" no I remember I found the bullet in his right arm. "
"thank you so much Beam.  Say hi to forth for me "
I left the the hospital. Now I know he was a drug addict ,abused, bullet was not the cause of death. I am getting all the phone records of Mew and his dad. I later went to Dao's company. I met his flirty boss, His manager and all his close friends. I asked them about his relationships. They said he was the most compassionate person they ever met. They shipped him with mew and some wanted him for themselves. So what went wrong??
I asked his manger to show his old office. They kept that office as his memorial. I entered and saw some videos of his movies and Mv's . I looked further and found his awards and kept looking everywhere till I found something I need a wooden box full of old drugs hidden in the CPU of the computer . So I called the manager to ask him. He was shocked but later i forced him to open his mouth and he told he used to buy drugs from illegal drug dealers and slowly his behavior changed a lot. He fought a lot and he always wanted drugs so he suggested him to go on break and he was supposed to go to rehab but he ran away somewhere and later he was found dead. I took that box with me and to ask mew about it.
Mew's pov
I am alone with gulf today none of his brothers were there to kill me. So I took him to my condo because he wanted to sleep and didn't want to go out for lunch. Maybe I can cook something for him everything is available on YouTube .
How difficult do you think it is to cook??. I told him that he can sleep in my bedroom. He went in to sleep. I went to kitchen it's empty ,can't cook. I locked the door and went to store nearby to buy groceries. I just bought everything. I don't know what to buy and what not so I bought everything.
I came back saw gulf sleeping his lips were little apart and into a deep sleep. I sat on the other side of the bed. I remember the first day I saw him . I thought maybe he was a sunshine in my dark life. I smiled at my thought maybe he is. These days I don't think about Dao day and night I think about how to get some time with gulf and how to get his smile back . The smile I saw on first day and his blushing face.
I left the room without the determination to make something for him today to make him feel special. I entered the kitchen took out some veggies washed them and tried chopping them but now I have a bleeding fingers. I washed my fingers and applied bandages. I watched a YouTube video . I felt it was so easy but I fucked up. I tried to put a little olive oil in the pan and now it caught fire I threw it under the water Its all smoky inside the kitchen. Gulf came out running to check what happened. It was all a mess. He turned on the exhaust to get the smoke out.
"Are you trying to burn your house.?"
"No I was just trying to cook for you." I said and he blushed. I can't explain you what I feel right now. I could burn 10 more kitchens to see that blush.

He took over the kitchen rearrange everything and gave me chores to complete. Like cutting veggies under adult supervision. And adding sauces. I got weird butterflies in my stomach everytime he smiled this smile was way better than what I felt few days ago.......
Hope you enjoy this story
Please vote and comment
Please follow for more updates
Please follow

 Hope you enjoy this story Please vote and comment Please follow for more updates Please follow