family

Gulf's pov
I ran out of the building directly to P'kong. My heart was beating so fast and tears rolling down my cheeks. I entered engineering and saw P'kong coming out of hall after hazing. I ran and hugged him hard. I didn't realize people around us were staring at us. P'kong immediately took me inside the empty classroom. He asked me to sit down and tell him every thing that happened. I tried telling him all I could say was
Mew
I don't know if Kong understood but he was furious he called P'Arhit to take care of me and went away. P'Arhit helped me calm down and gave me medicine for my panic attack. When I started feeling better I told him everything that happened and be was proud of me. I can see that in his eyes. He told me there is nothing wrong in standing up against something wrong. I was not sure till now if P'Mew was wrong but now it feels like maybe he is. I just helped him to find truth. It wasn't my fault that it was a bitter truth. I went back to my dorm. And kept thinking about this.
Soon I came to a conclusion that I am not the wrong one in this equation. I lost a lot in my life, maybe not as much as him but a lot. I served my punishment.

I haven't met my family in 2 years, haven't said a word without shuttering in last 2 years, lost my precious years of college, got traumatized and abused by strangers, killed my mental health and worst of all haven't met my nephew whom I love a lot but haven't seen him since he was born...

I want to see them again. P'max was there for me in everything but I disappointed him. Mom and dad loved me so much but I think I lost every touch with them now. I don't know how to contact them again.  I took out my phone and looked through the pictures of our family. The last picture that I received was from P'Tul of my nephew. He looked so cute wrapped in a blanket near to his chest. P'max took that picture of them together. He asked me to come and meet him but I didn't because I was worried that I might scare him. Now I regret not going. Maybe I should try going home this break.

I tried to write a text for P'Tul but nothing came to my mind. I turned off my phone and went to sleep. Next day I woke up and got ready but when I sat down for breakfast I decided to send a simple hello to P'Tul. Maybe he will respond back. I went for my morning classes and rest of the day went very fast because I was busy with my university.

Tul's pov
I woke up with a huge arm wrapped around my chest. I tried to remove that bulky arm but he just pulled me towards himself. I let Max sleep for 5 more minutes it's only 7 and we don't have to go to office till 9 and being our own boss have some perks.
I took my phone from the nightstand and started checking my emails when saw a message from unknown number . I opened the text and I was shocked and got up immediately I pushed Max away ,he fell down on the floor and was groaning in pain. The text simply said
Hello it's me, gulf....
Nothing more . Before max could get and shout at me I showed him the text.
Maxxx look it's gulf!!!he texted me?? Is he alright? Is he coming home??Has someone kidnapped him ?? Did something wrong happen to him?? He texted me from different number Maybe something happened to him. Let's go to his university to..
I stopped when I saw my two year old standing on the door looking scared because I was shouting. Max got up he looked at the text confused. He asked me to calm down and he went and picked our son who looked scared. I took him from Max and apologized.
I am sorry baby. I just got excited and worried because your uncle gulf texted me. Don't be scared.
Pa uncle gulf??? Who is he??
He is a your dad's brother  he studies in university so he is busy. Do you wanna meet him??
He nodded excitedly. I picked him up and took him to kitchen for his breakfast while Max followed us..

When I reached kitchen I saw mom already cooking and dad on table eating his cereal. I told Max to carry our son while I went to mom . I don't know if I should tell her about the text or should I wait for him to send another text.

We got ready for the office while mom   will take take care of our son. I am still thinking about him. Max drove us to office he asked me not to worry but I can't help myself. He said we can go meet him whenever we want.  we reached our office and went to different directions. I kept thinking about him. The last time we saw each other he looked like a zombie but I thought maybe it was the pressure from University and new environment.
He didn't show up when his nephew was born and I remember how exciting he was when I told him about my pregnancy. Although it hurts a lot that he wasnt there I know he wasn't there because something happened to him but I never tried to asked him and now I regret it a lot. He was like my little brother and now he is like a long lost friend.
It's already noon and I haven't received any new texts. Max came to my office to call me for lunch but I grabbed his hand and pulled him out.
Let's go meet him. I miss him.
Max smiled at me and we left. It's lunch time in university I immediately ran to archeology department. Max following me I looked around for a while I couldn't find. The worst part I don't know which classes he takes. Max calmed me down and took me to engineering department to ask Mew about gulf. He was so attached with him before gulf left.
As soon as we entered engineering I felt I travelled 5 years back in time. Everything was same. The same lunch cafeteria. Same blue shirts and gears. I can't believe I met Max here and now he is my husband we have a kid together.
I noticed a guy in office wear sitting with a guy and I know who he is. I went immediately to him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and his eyes went wide and he hugged me tightly. The boy next to him looked confused and jealous. Max came too and smiled at the guy and started teasing him

Aww our scary Arhit is back to Oon??
P'Max I am not scary.
Say that to your juniors who fainted because of your hazing..
They were just too weak not my fault. Anyways what are you guys doing here??
Just came here to meet gulf haven't met him in very long time..
Ooo you have to wait for sometime he had many classes today and his exams are coming . He must be in library. I'll call him . Let's go to his department.
We all turned around when we heard someone clearing his throat.
Aa meet P'Max . He is gulf's older brother and he is P'Tul his husband. P's meet kongpop my boyfriend.
We shook hands and went to archeology department where gulf came with a 5 huge books stumbling due to the weight. He saw us and his eyes went wide . He kept books and sat down. And then there was silence. Kong and Arhit left maybe understanding we all need to talk alone and left.

Thanks for reading
I will update soon . If I don't after a week just remind me I am too lazy.
Hehe thank.
Please vote and comment

And I need a name for kid I can't decide help me with it please let 🙏🙏