trying

Warning contains sensitive content.

Gulf's pov
I am guilty of making him miserable. I got up early or maybe I didn't sleep. I went to university early to find him. I saw him entering I ran as fast as possible to get him. He hates me but I want to say sorry. Just once. When I came in front of him he pushed me away. I held his hand to stop him
"P'Mew please forgive me. I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I will do whatever you want just forgive me." I begged him

He looked at me and smirked.
"Anything??"
I nodded.
"I will tell you soon what to do? "
With this he left. I went to my class when i got a message from Mew to get him a bubble tea. I can't leave the class right now. My professor is standing here. I can't leave. But I got a new message that said if I don't get him his bubble tea he wont see my face again. I didn't think much I ran out of the class and went to the cafe. I got him his bubble tea. I texted him to ask where should I come but he never texted back...  I stood there in cafe after 5 minutes he read the message but didn't reply . I went back to class I got scolded by my professor . In evening he texted me and told me he was busy so he couldn't come. I am too tired I fell asleep immediately. But I woke up with a nightmare of him leaving me.
I checked the time it was still 2 am . I fell asleep again. Next day he told me to bring him his notes and one of his friends came to take them. I have to pay for his lunch and breakfast.

Few days went by he always sent his friends to bring his food and notes and whatever he wanted. I accepted everything happily. Until one day when one of his friends asked me to buy them lunch too. I agreed but I didn't have any money left with me. I had to ship my own lunch.

No one's pov

Months went by and now gulf became his total slave. He never met him in person even though gulf begged him to come and talk to him once. But he would never reply.

Something worse happened during these months which lead to gulf's depression. One night when gulf was out buying late night snack

Gulfs pov
A month ago P'Mew asked me to buy him some snacks. I remember I was sick that day. I didn't wanna leave my house but I got up and lied to my mom and went out to buy those snacks. When I  came out of the store. I bumped into someone. I apologized but he punched me in my face. My nose started bleeding. My jaws hurts. I ran out of the the store crying.
After walking for a while I saw some men standing at the end of the road all of them were drunk. I turned around to go back when one of them called me. I turned back .
He took some steps towards me. One of them had his hand around my waist. One of them tried kissing me. I kicked him and ran away. But he caught my hair and threw me down. I was trembling in fear. They came closer and closer they touched me everywhere I finally got some courage and ran away as far as possible. I ran back to the store and fainted on the counter. The cashier called an ambulance and last thing I remember was him trying to ask me if I could hear him.

Next morning I woke up in hospital. The doctor couldn't find my information so they waited for me to wake up. The cashier was kind enough to pay my bills. My parents couldn't find me whole night they were worried but when I got out of the hospital I told them I was at my friends place we had a fight and I stayed at his place after we solved it. That explains my broken nose.  Mom was disappointed but she didn't say anything. Maxtul I don't know if they believed me or not.

But that was just the beginning of his nightmares. Now he lived with his guilt, nightmares, misery. His relationships with his family started ruining when he suddenly stopped speaking . He wouldn't talk or even answer back like he normally do. It's all nodding or shaking his head. Finally his mom sent him to a psychiatrist who couldn't help him because he wouldn't speak.

OK I am done making him miserable.
Now let's have some fun.
I am introducing a new character in next chapter
Keep waiting

Please vote and comment

Don't you dare leave without following. I am so near to 100 followers. So please follow🙏🙏🙏

See you next time. ❤❤

 ❤❤