suspects

Sun's pov
Let's start the investigation. First I went to police station to get information I have a friend Tin who works there. I looked back in all the dusty records in that dark room. And what I got that:

Case no-8532146.         Date-25/3/19
Reporting officer:  Sapol Assawamunkong
Prepared by :Sapol Assawamunkong
Incident / issue : suicide
Description of issue: Mr Dao Wongsawat was shot near the Kata Noi Beach, Phuket at 10:09 pm on 25.3.19
and was reported by his husband Suppasit Jongcheveevat. He called for emergency helpline for ambulance.
Action taken : ambulance arrived at 10:19 pm and was ran into ICU. Dr Beam barrmee who reported him dead at the 10:30 pm.
Later it was discovered the victim suffered from a depression shot himself . The medical report was prepared by Dr beam barmee.

Report summary.
Mr Dao Wongsawat committed suicide because of his metal depression.The man held the gun against his chest with his hands and operated the trigger . This shot entered the thoracic cavity and demolished the heart, killing him His manager confirmed that he was on medication and was very depressive.

Results :case closed by Sapol Assawamunkong....

(I don't know how to write police report hope I did a good job. I saw the format on internet )

So I got nothing from it and this is shit highly manipulated if he had shot his own body then the bullet must come out of the body because it was extremely close and it was from a powerful gun.
Now let's check hospital. There is no way Beam is telling me anything he kind of hates with because I go to him for my every case. But let's go pick Gulfie up from University. I drove off from the police station. Soon I reached the university I saw Mew standing there waiting for Gulf. I told him to stay away.
"what are you doing here ?"
"I am here to pick up gulf "
"haven't I told you stay away from him."
He ignored my question and soon. Gulf came out and I got my hug as usual. And see that jealous face. Huh he said he doesn't have emotions for him.
"So Gulfie where do you wanna go eat?"
"Sorry bro i have already planned lunch with maxtul I haven't met tul. I miss him."
"OK I will go with you I have not met him for a long time. "
"let's go "
He turned to mew to ask him too. He immediately nodded. I asked Gulfie to come with me in my car when mew said he wants gulf to go with him. I said. Nooooo
So he got into my car and sat on front seat before I could say anything. Gulf had to sit in the backseat. Such an annoying brat.
I told him to get his car. He called his servant to get his car. OK I am getting annoyed.
No one talked for the whole journey. We reached the restaurant and Max glared at him. So he has already fucked up with him. How is he alive?
Tul spoke first to break the tension.
"it's nice to see you again Sun and I see you two are getting together as well. "
He said to mewgulf.
We all nodded and smiled. They all started talking. Mew with Tul and gulf with Max.
First mew and tul. Tul asked mew...
"So when are you taking over the company? "
"once I compete my studies most probably, "
"That's a good thing. You know about you latest product it brought a remarkable change in the market.......
Yeah I know but it could be better.....
Oh God they are so boring.
Next Max and gulf they have priorities set straight.
" bro i think we should order
*White sauce pasta
*Cheesebust pizza
*Chocolate ice cream
*strawberry ice cream
*Cheesecake
"Sounds fun but we had pizza last time that means you won't finish I don't like it so you will waste it. So let's buy hamburgers instead. Order pizza at home if you still crave it.
Ice-cream we can chocochip instead of chocolate and how about Oreo ice-cream everyone loves it.
Let's buy cheesecake from sam's bakery he is the best.
Yep
After the whole discussion they are ready to order. They can call meeting for food.
Tul and mew are still discussing something. I heard them talking about contract before I could ask Tul about it waiter came with our food. Everyone finished their food max gave gulf his credit card because he still wants his pizza. Tul and mew are talking something about something. And after a long discussion everyone left. I told mew gulf to wait I wanted to talk to gulf about the contract.
I stopped him before entering the car.
"Hey Tul tell me everything that contract? "
"Umm I can't tell you about it. "
"Listen it will help me a lot just tell me ."
"I think you should ask Max or dad about it. "
Arghh I  am so done with everyone. I told gulf to show me the contract later but he never seen than contract in his life. So I texted max to ask about it later that night.
Tell me everything about the contract or I am hacking your systems. I am not a person to mess with...  You know that.
Calm down bro actually there is no contract.
WTF why is Gulfie living with that idiot.
It's all dad's Idea. He wants them to be close. I dont think he is best for my brother.
You think that too. Gulfie can do way better but he is whipped for him.
I know right what did he see in that idiot. ??
I don't know hopefully he won't hurt him. Or I will kill him
Count me in too.
I kept my phone away so there is no contract..... But why his parents want them to be close?? Why gulf? Does his parents know about his past marriage? Will beam give me records tomorrow? Fuck too much on my mind.
Max's pov.
See honey Sun agree's with me that mew is an total asshole??
I showed him our texts. He scrolled down and said
"what did he see in that idiot.  I ask this question a lot to myself??"
"Yaa what does that mean. "
"that means I can do better "
I held his face in my hands and kissed him hard. I left him when he was out of breathe.
Still can do better.
He blushed hard . I love this guy a lot
Thank for reading.
Please comment and follow.
Keep reading and be safe. 😘

FOllow for updates