night stay

Mew's pov
I asked Gulf to sleep with me I don't want him to sleep with Luke. I am lying on bed looking at ceiling and gulf turned his back to the other side.
Gulf do you hate me?? 
No I don't. Why would I??
Seriously even after what I did to you?? You should beat me.
I seriously don't hate you. I am too tired to hate people now.
Then what do you feel about me??
I don't know , I actually don't know what I feel about you. J feel like I don't even know you.
Then stay with me and get to know me..
Why and how do I know you won't hurt me??
I won't trust me. I am really sorry for what I did. If I ever did you can leave me and go to anyone you want. I just want one chance.
He said with a pleading eyes.

How about you give me some time to think about it??
You can take all the time you want but can you give me one chance before going to someone else..
I don't know. You don't really like me, you are super obsessed with your ex and you are basically my bully. If this was a romantic movie it sounds like a great plot but right now, here it doesn't.
I am not obsessed with my ex. I am sorry for not trusting you. I asked his manger he told me whatever the said was true and that just added up the guilt. I am such an idiot.
Hmm I am happy you got your closure. You didn't deserve what he did to you.
And you didn't deserve what I did to you.
I know this might sound weird but I think you should join therapy for some time. It will help you improve your mental health.
Sure if you say so.
Hmm
Gulf.  ..
Hmm
  You sleepy yet??
Nope
So who was your first crush or your first relationship ? Gulf  rolled back to mews side and smiled.
I never went into a relationship and my first crush..  Can't even explain you. He was the most handsome man I met him in a coffee shop he even bought me a milkshake that was +100 points for him. I never told him that I liked him because he was taken.
His loss. Now I can try to get you.
Gulf bit his inner check to stop himself from laughing. This man ....
Gulf soon fell asleep mew slowly slid his arm under him and pulled him into his chest.  He could hear soft snores of gulf and see his peaceful face.
Next day mew left early. He kissed his forehead before leaving. First thing he did was get an appointment from a therapist. Then he went to a nearby coffee shop to buy milkshakes, he couldn't remember which flavor gulf loved so brought every flavor available there. He went back to gulf's dorm, he was ready for his classes. He gave him every flavor and gulf selected his favorite chocolate milkshake.
So do i get +100 now?? 
Gulf burst out into laughter.
OK you do..
Let's go I'll drop you and then I have to go back for my class.
Wait what are you gonna do with these??  He said while pointing the milkshakes.
I don't know.
Wait I'll leave some for Luke and rest you can give to your friends.
Sure. He didn't like the fact that he gave Luke his milkshake but he couldn't say no.
Gulf spent his day attending classes and studying in Library. Mew brought him lunch. Kong came to meet him during the lunch and he glared at mew for whole time. Mew apologized a lot but kong didn't reply. He just glared. He called P'Arhit who came at in cafeteria ready to burst. He lectured Mew for the whole time. He punched him twice.
The one thing I didn't want was the drama but I got it still. After an hour of scolding even kong pitied mew.
Mew didn't say anything. He just apologized and listened.

Gulf asked mew when will he go to a therapist. He told him in evening.
So you joining therapy??
Hmm going today in evening.
Want me to accompany you?? 
Sure. I would love to have a company.

Gulf came with him and waited outside. When he came back he was little scared. But gulf assured him they are great and they never tell your secrets to anyone and he should completed his course.

They went back together. Mew wants to stay but heck no he isn't allowed . Gulf asked him to help Luke get his bed. He agreed knowing at least he doesn't have to worry about them sleeping together.
Mew went back home and took his medication and fell asleep. Woke up next morning to get milkshake.
He made a perfect routine and everyday he cherished every moment with gulf. Even though gulf didn't agree to date him , he still remained consistent.
Thanks for reading.
I realized this story become too long and kind of repetitive. So I will try my best to make everything better and especially mew's character

Thanks you so much for reading
I hope you enjoy
Please vote and comment.