Meet the king

Arhit's pov
It took me good 20 minutes to coax gulf to come out. I told him to rest called Em who is one of the hazers to take me to The King. "we need to talk."

I entered their meeting room, sotus is starting and they are planning for it. I told Em to leave. Everyone stood up when I entered. I told everyone to leave and only Mew and some of his men are left.

Bold- Mew
Italic- Arhit

"P' Arhit what brought you here today? "
"What were your men doing in archeology cafeteria ??"
How do I know maybe they went there to eat??
"Eat!! Can't they fucking eat in their own cafeteria ?? Tell me why they were there??"
It's not a big deal. They can eat anywhere they want.
Tell me the truth mew. What did you do to gulf or I will make your life a living hell....
I don't know what you are talking about P'Arhit. It has nothing to do with us.
I punched him in his face.
You better start your Laps right now or this is getting worse.
He started running while everyone saw their king being punished from their ex-king. Humiliating right! But not scary
Mew's pov
I haven't met gulf in 2 years now. I just make sure he gets for what he did. Now out of no where my senior comes and punishes me for nothing. Arrghh I never thought he would see my men in cafeteria. They just wanted to take my notes and food that I asked Gulf to bring me. He is so good in making notes they are always clean and tidy. I just asked him to copy my friends notes too. It's not a lot of work. I can't believe he complained to my senior. But how are they related. P'Arhit will never cheat on Kong. So how are they related??
I completed my laps. P'Arhit sat nearby and watched me run after an hour he told me to stop.
"P' you tortured me so much, punished me without explaining any think, now can I know the reason?? " I asked politely.
"You seriously don't know. Your men are bullying kids from archeology. Just because we are strong doesn't mean we can bully anyone. You got punishment because you lacked as a leader. " he said
"I will take care of it. I am sorry P'Arhit. I let you down."
You should go and apologize. The kid was traumatized because your carelessness.
I nodded. I know it's my duty to keep them in check. I will apologize but I am not even sure if they really bullied gulf. He can make everyone believe in his lies with that stupid cute face. But I can't do anything I have to apologise or I will get punished again and it's very embarrassing to be punished as a leader .

After finishing all my classes I went to archeology department . I saw Arhit and kongpop leaving. I went inside . Gulf sat all alone studying on the bench. He looked sick. He got up to leave when I went to him to apologize for my stupid men. I should have asked them first but I directly came here. I called out his name loudly when he turned and I saw something what shattered my heart into thousand pieces. FEAR. He is scared of me. He whispered my name and I nodded a second later he was trembling . I held his arm but he pushed me away and started crying and screaming for help. Soon he pushed me away and fell down on ground and fainted. I picked him up and ran out of the faculty. I met Arhit and kong on my way. I asked them if I could use their car to take him to hospital. Arhit looked worried sick about gulf he even started crying but didn't ask me anything yet. Kong calmed him down. We reached hospital and I immediately took him in my arms and ran inside. The doctor attended him immediately and told us to wait outside.
What did you do to him??
Nothing I just went there to apologize and he started shaking and fainted. I seriously didn't utter a word yet P' trust me.
Then what happened to him...
How do i know? Let's wait for the doctor..
We sat their in silence. Everytime I tried to close my eyes his scared face appeared in front of me. I don't know what I did wrong. His terrified voice still rang in my head. Soon the doctor came out and told us he is stable. He just had a panic attack.

P' Arhit glared at me. I didn't do anything. The doctor told maybe stress triggered this attack. He told gulf could leave tomorrow but he needs to consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
We went in to his room. There he slept like a dead body. His body is too pale . He lost so much weight . I saw his face and couldn't decide if I wanna kiss this face or punch it.. If he didn't reveal that shit we would have been happily together today .
I didn't realize when my eyes became numb. Kong and Arhit stayed there for night with him. I left early but his screams rang in my ears and I feel asleep crying.
Thanks for reading
Please vote
Keep reading