clues

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone

.
And happy Sunday to single people like me😫😫😫..........  Too busy to get anyone because of bl

Sun's pov
Even though mew and gulf came to me I couldn't get anything out of it. So I have decided to talk to him myself personally. Maybe he will tell me everything this time. So I called him to come to the cafe near his university.
I sat in cafe and observed outside when I saw him coming toward the cafe. He wore white shirt sleeves rolled up and a black pants. He looked hot no doubt gulf fell for him. And how do I know??  Because I know my little one.
He sat and sat across me. He ordered some cold coffee for himself .
So do you have something to tell me?? I asked.
No....  He said .
"Come on mew tell me everything so that I can help you ? So tell me how did you two meet and what happened?

"So I ran away from my house because of my dad and his luxurious life.and I met him. He was homeless at that time. He was a great singer. I fell in love with him the first day I met. So I decided to make things better for him. So I went back home agreed to my dad's conditiont to work with him and then I told my dad about him. He refused saying that he was poor and we can't live with him. So I worked hard and funded for him to starting his career and soon he became famous you might know his name too... His name was Dao. "
"Yeah I know that celebrity but he committed suicide."
"No actually that's what my dad's cover-up."
"OK so according to you,your dad killed him. Why?? "
"  my dad was never OK with me being gay or maybe he just pretended so he could get me married to his business partners son."
" you mean gulf "
He nodded. I realized maybe he doesn't love Gulfie and is forced . But it's weird because when I first met them I felt like he loves him...  I sighed maybe I need to get Gulfie out of this.
What do you think superheros are for???
"you are marrying Gulfie because of the arrangement. "
"hmm "
" no feelings involved "
"no "
"Then stay away from him. Just come to me when you want to talk about the case And if you hurt him I will kill you"
I am so angry I left the cafe and went to pick Gulfie up.
mew's pov
I went to university to pick gulf up but I saw P'sun and gulf leaving together . I am furious. I might kill someone. He is always near him. Can't he find someone else. Now I need to work hard to get Gulfie back. Argghhh this is so irritating I need to concentrate on case not on gulf. But everytime he calls him Gulfie I want to rip his head off.  I went back to my house went to my gym and started punching my punching bag till it broke. I picked up my phone and called gulf. He picked up quickly.
Hey
Hi P'Mew
Why didn't you wait for me today?
Sorry P'sun came to pick me up so I went with him.
OK..... gulf can I ask you something??
What??
Tell me who is P'sun to you??
Phi it's a long story I will tell you some other time.
I have all the time tell me...
He sighed and started.
P' when I was in highschool. I came out and told my parents that I am gay. I had a best friend who knew this too. One day we had a fight and he told everyone that I am gay .when everyone found out I was bullied every day but it was just mocking except one.  He was disgusting he would touch me,kiss me and if I pushed he would beat me. One day he tried to cross his limits he dragged me to toilet by my hair. I was in so much pain. I couldn't get out of his grip. Before he could do anything P'sun came and he rescued he helped me calm down. He later checked me everyday and I was safe for an year because P'Sun being my senior passed out first. I was still there in that mess. One day I was badly injured and P'max found out. He was furious and was ready to beat him to death. But dad stopped him and informed the authorities and the guy got suspended and we never met again.
I could hear him crying on the other side. I have to calm him down now. Congrats mew you made him cry. I said to myself
Hey calm down he will never come near you..  I promise.
I know
Gulf I haven't know you for a long time but i know you are a good person. I will make sure no one comes near you. Or we will call your superhero.
Heeey you can't call him that he is my superhero!!!
And I want to kill your superhero to be your new superhero.arghhh
P'Mew tell me about yourself. What do you like?
I like cute things. Like you.
Seriously??
Nope just kidding don't get your hopes too high.
I hate you P'Mew.
No you don't.
I do
I can tell you are blushing.
He didn't reply I know I hit the bulls eyes..
We talked about random things . Until he fell asleep still on the phone. I can hear his light snores. I didn't cut his call and slept to the sound of his snores.
Thank you so much for reading
Please comment.
I repeat comment on the chapter.
Please vote and follow me..
Please go read my other books too.