meeting again

Arhit's pov
When gulf called me I knew something fucked up happened again.
He told me he had a panic attack and his parents want him to have a vacation with mew's family but when he told him the address I smiled they are actually coming to one of the resorts owned by Kong's parents. I calmed him down gave him instructions to pack and then I hung up. I was so worried about him the whole day. So kong asked if I want to play on beach I politely refused but he picked me up and threw me in the ocean. He started laughing and ran away. I came out immediately and pulled him in ocean with me. We started swimming and had a lot of fun until kong noticed a weird man staring at us. It's mew I can tell by the glare that I am getting. Kong noticed and went to meet him.
Hi, P'Mew what are you doing here ??
None of your business.
Aww P'Mew you are still angry about the last time.
He didn't reply just walked away.
Suddenly when Kong shouted
P'Mew WHERE ARE YOU STAYING?? I WANNA MEET OUR GULFIE!!!
YAAAA STAY AWAY FROM HIM.
He strode away and left Kong in a fits of laughter. I looked him weirdly.
Come on P. You know he loves our Gulfie but he doesn't know how to show his love.
I am not sure if I am comfortable with him being with Gulfie.
Stop being overprotective mom P'
But...
I know P . I hate him too but I wanna see what happens. Gulfs too mature now. He'll have to fight for our Gulfie..
OK if you say so.....
Gulf's pov
I have to share a room with P'Mew. Why?? Because my mom wants me to do that... I saw P'Mew smirking at me. I came to our room before him. It's a beautiful room with sea facing view if I were on a vacation alone this would be a perfect room for it.
I washed up and laid on the bed and before I realized I was asleep.
Mew's pov
I came back to resort and I was furious for some unknown reasons. But mood lightened up when I heard gulfs mom told him to share a room with me. He went in first while I watched TV for a while. When I went in he was already asleep. I sat on the other side of the bed looking at his beautiful face. I slowly touched his face and felt his smooth skin and I looked at his pink lips, I touched them with the tip of my fingers. My throat went dry all of the sudden and I had a sudden urge to kiss those lips and claim him to be mine...
He suddenly moved in his sleep and I removed my hands from his face and opened his eyes groaning. I immediately looked away I tried to escape but fell down from the bed.
Mew what are you doing there??
I... I umm.. I a. Mm just checking the floor.
Oook but why??
I don't have to answer you everything. Get out this is my room.
Then I got up and ran out of the room leaving confused gulf behind.
Why the fuck did I leave the room. Now I can't go back in because I am embarrassed and scared. But I wish I could at least kiss him once. Aaaah I am going insane at this vacation already. I went to the living room and slept on sofa for a night.
Gulf's pov
Mew just left the room after telling me to get out. I don't know if that command was for me or for himself. I went back to sleep not caring about his tantrum. I woke up at midnight when I went out to get some water I saw him sleeping on the couch. I went to kitchen trying my best to ignore him. When I came back he was curled up in a cocoon maybe he is cold. I went back to my room but I couldn't sleep so I picked extra blanket and pillow and covered him with blanket and adjusted the pillow. I went back to my room and I am still fighting with myself for helping him. Ahhhh this vacation is frustrating.

Thanks for reading
Please vote and follow
Please leave some funny comments.  I love reading them...