recovery

Gulf's pov
We go to psychiatrist every week. P'kong picks me up drops me at her place and waits for me to come out in his car. I only talk to P'Arhit and P'kong. Even if a little they are always happy to see me smile. P Arhit is a total mom. He calls me every night to check if I had my medicine and had my dinner. He takes me shopping for new clothes and my collage supplies and it's so embarrassing sometimes.He even sometimes come to check if my room is clean and I studies properly. He asks me about my grades everytime I get an exam results . Even though I didn't perform very well for last two semesters I have started to improve a lot and hopefully I can make up for my loss very soon. I was always on the top of the class but for last few months I didnt because of my health but now I am much better now so I am back on track .P' Kong is a cool dad. He texts me everytime before coming over so that I can clean my room. He saves me from hours of shopping by taking P Arhit on date.
He comes to my department to have lunch so that I don't feel lonely. Finally the life is coming back on track. Except for one thing.

I am not scared of P'Mew anymore but I haven't seen him in a very long time. My psychiatrist could finally get everything out of me. I cried for the whole session that day but it was out and she wrote everything on a notebook. She hugged me tightly and let me cry as much as I want. I was happy after telling her everything a huge weight was lifted off my chest. She told me join some self defense classes and try to focus more on my studies then on some bully. She advised me to tell everything to Pkong but I didn't he will be furious and might beat mew and will be in trouble for beating a senior. I am in a safe place now. I haven't seen any of his men in last two weeks I wanna be here forever.

Kong's pov
Two weeks ago I was finally able to repair Gulfs old smartphone. I started looking in when I found Mew's number. From last two years daily he asks for something from gulf sometimes, food, notes, or make him do his work like he is his servant. I want to kill him but I can't it will traumatize Gulfie again and if he stops talking I don't know what I am gonna do to that bastard. I showed Arhit the text it was clear that he wanted to kill him too. So we decided to keep gulf safe first. I go to his department every day I have met his men on my way and everytime they see me they back off. Gulf had improved a lot. He talks sometimes and smiles a lot. Arhit makes sure he is always smiling. Everytime I have a meeting with king I wanna kill him. But I don't because Arhit told me not to...

Mew's pov
I didn't meet gulf after the hospital incident. Whenever I try texting him I get no reply. I sent my men to him but they couldn't go near him because he is always with kong. I am busy with my last year's projects. They are very important for me to pass. I don't have notes because gulf always made them for me. Since I can't contact him I don't have any. That's not even the worst problems. The biggest problem is he smiles a little these days but not for me. He smiles everytimes he see Kong . I went to meet him during lunch one day when I met kong. He asked me what I was doing there?? I told him I wanted to meet gulf but he glared at me and asked me to leave. He said gulf was busy but I know he was lying.
So I went to his class today before lunch. I know Kong has a class right now so he won't disturb me. I waited till his class ended. Everyone came out and I couldn't find me I looked inside he was talking to the professor. He thanked him and came out and I pulled him to side.
"Why are not checking my texts?? "
"Sorry P' mew my phone broke and I got a new one. I changed my number so I couldn't get your texts"
He replied with a flat face.
"Give me your phone let me add my number ." I am getting irritated
" sorry P'Mew I don't think we are related in any way. Neither you are my fiance nor my senior. And I don't think you come under the category of friends in my list. So I don't need your number. "
And then he walked away like nothing happened. I am furious. I pinned him against the wall and asked for phone again. He punched me in my nose, it started bleeding and he ran away. Arghh nothing worse could happen. Or maybe I was wrong. I went to clinic to get my bleeding nose treated when Kong cane and punched me in my face. Now my jaw is swollen too.
Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment