A day together

Mew 's pov
After dropping gulf at his department . I left the university . I don't want to attend classes today.  I just want to take my mind off everything and think about me and gulf. Maybe I should give a chance to gulf my dad rarely orders me to do something.  He never asked me to study business nor he ever forced me to take over his place in company.  Last time he ordered me turned my life into a mess.  I am scared this time again same thing will happen.

\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥
Flash back
" You killed my son.  You never loved my son you used him and left him alone to die. "
Everyone stood around him in black.  Everyone blamed him no asked him how he felt.  He was alone, scared and numb.
End of the flashback

Mew pulled his car aside and bought some things from a store and left. Leaving his memories and thoughts behind he took out his phone and called gulf....
"Hi P'Mew"
"Gulf, are your  classes finished ?"
"Yes"
" Great I am coming to pick you up in an hour"
" OK but where are we going "
" you'll know later "
I hung up the phone. 
I sat on the bench nearby when I saw a girl playing in the park. She looked 2-3 years old.  She played with her  dolls and teddy bears.  All other kids played on the other side of the park.  I sighed and left the park.  I turned my car back to the university . I saw gulf standing at the entrance. He opened the door and entered the car. We drove silently for an hour and reached a resort near beach. I own this resort no one knows about this not even my parents.
I bought him here because I want him to see my scary side. Maybe he will go away once he realize that I am not for him. I opened the gate to horrible lawn and old door. I never asked anyone to maintain this for me. I will return back at night.
"P'mew why are we here?? "
"I want to show you something. I want you to decide for yourself. "
"OK Phi."
Gulf's pov
We entered a old cottage near the sea shore. It's a beautiful place but it looks like no one visited this place with the over grown climbers and bushes. If this place was well maintained it would be a dream home near sea shore.
Mew took out a key and opened the door. We entered into a living room which is a mess.  Everything broken. It looks like someone either tried to rob it or someone fought here and took out their frustration. There is no blood so probably no one died here.
"Phi why is everything broken here ."
'I broke it ."
"So you bought me here to show how dangerous you can be when you are angry ."
"Did i say that? I just bought you to show something."
He took gulf's hand and pulled him gently to the room across making sure gulf doesnt get hurt .
He opened the door to a room with paintings on the wall. The paintings were of a beautiful person who looked like an angel but all of them were covered with red paint .
Gulf i wanna tell you a story .
Sure phi

Once there was a prince who belonged to very rich kingdom. He was loved by everyone, but he just pretended to love everyone . He hated gatherings , his fake friends , his parents . He kept pretending. One day he ran away from his kingdom. He spent his day walking around and having fun but when later at night when he felt his hunger and cold winds he didn't have anywhere to go. So he slept on a bench in nearby park. The night fell and the chilly winds blew. He shivered badly. He went to a hotel nearby but was thrown out because he didn't have any money. Sitting on the bench shivering. He felt someone came and sat beside him. He gave him his coat. The stranger seemed like a angel to him. He gave him his half sandwich and the enjoyed it in peace. The prince fell in love with the angel and wanted to get married to him. He returned back home. He told his father who didn't even realize that prince ran away how he felt about his angel but his father didn't care about his feelings but his status. He told the prince he can't get married to his angel who lived on road.....
Prince went back to his angel next day. He helped angel to become rich and known. The angel became a famous musician. His love for angel increased everyday. One day he planned to confess to his angel so he got ready in his best clothes and bought the most expensive ring. He went to his angel and saw him with some another man. The prince became so jealous. He lunches himself on the another man and punches him till the other guy faints...

He couldn't think of anything but his angel being taken away by someone. He pulled angel,hurting his wrist and when his angel tried to pull away he slaps the angel. His anger went away when he saw tears in the eyes of that angel. He brings angel to his beach house. He forced angel to get married to him when angel said no. He was broken. He broke everything there. When angel saw him he agreed to get married to him...  They planned to get married the very next day. Next day the prince and angel got married at the beach.. They lived their happy life at the beach house.

Until few days later when king realized he planned to kill the person who dared to go against his wish. He hired his men and one evening when prince and his angel were playing at the beach happily. The sound of a gun shot ended their happiness. Prince found his angel bleeding in his arms. Prince tried his best to take his angel to the hospital but the angel died in his arms. He cried and cried but no one heard him and he was all alone.

Thanks for reading. 
I will try my best updating this .
Please vote and follow me.
Please comment that helps me a lot.🤩🤩