dinner

Gulf's pov
I sat on my bed thinking about what would happen at dinner tonight. I picked up my phone and texted P'Arhit to tell him that I am home safely and I told him about dinner. I waited for his text but my mom called so I had to get ready for dinner. I sat with Chris. He didn't want to leave me alone so I have someone with me to keep myself busy. He was telling me about some toys.
We got interrupted with a loud sound of doorbell. Chris and I got up to open the door. I saw P'Sun standing there with a gift.  I hugged him tightly. He passed his gift to Chris and hugged me tightly.

How are you kiddo??
Perfect. How are you??  Did you find someone? Are you still a detective??
Calm down kiddo.  I am fine  I don't have anyone. I am still a detective but now for a special police forces.
Ooo.  Congrats. I missed you. P.
Aww I missed you too. But you didn't even call me once and didn't pick my calls ...
Umm P'... About that. I lost your phone number..  Sorry P'. Hopefully he takes this as an excuse.

I called him in. He went to talk to maxtul while I sat with Chris who was trying to open his present. I leaned back on sofa just looking at ceiling. Chris showed me his gift. I nodded, not listening anything. I stood up suddenly shocking Chris. I told him to P'Tul for a while and he nodded and ran back.

I went back to my room and I went to balcony and took a deep breathe. I took out my phone and called p'kong.
He picked up my phone immediately.

Italic -kong
Bold gulf

Hi gulf. How are you??
Hi P'. I am fine.
Doesn't sound fine to me??
Umm P'kong. Mew and his parents are coming for dinner. I don't wanna go there.
You have to go..  You are not weak. Don't be scared of him.
I am not scared P'kong. More like I don't wanna see his face.
Oo then don't. Just go eat your dinner and you are going for your family not for him.
Yes P'kong. Oh and if I text you just call me. Just a backup if I need to run away from there.
OK I will call you. But you need to face him. Or I can come there with P'Arhit.
No need go meet your parents. I will call you if something happens.
Ok take care. Arhit is busy. He will call you later .
(I will call you soon Gulfie and beat the heck out of him if needed. Don't worry. I will take care of his goons.)-- screamed Arhit from behind
You heard that. Your P'Arhit loves you more than me.
Aww stop sulking P'kong. I need to go. He loves you a lot. Bye.
Bye take care.

I went back and saw everyone arrived. I greeted everyone. I smiled at P'Mew.  I sat far away from him when my mom asked me to sit near him. I don't know why she is doing this but I didn't say anything. I don't wanna ruin her mood.

Everyone sat down everyone talking about something except me.. Dads are talking with mew and Tul about something I don't know. Max and P'sun are talking. Chris playing with his food. Well I am doing that too. So I know he is bored too. Why the hell I am sitting here.??? Arrghh I wanna go back to my room.

But something fun came soon when my mom asked his mom
Your mew is a king of engineering. You must be proud of him. I wish Gulfie would do something like that.
Never I would never allow gulf to be like him.
"That university is one of the scariest places in our country. Few months ago some idiot kid broke his nose and it took months to heal. I was so scared that it might leave a scar. "

I bit my inner check and my pinched myself to stop myself from laughing.
I went back to eating. When I saw mew glaring at me. I glared back and went back to my food . I think P'max realized I was bored so he asked

So what happened in last two years Gulfie??
Nothing much. Just studies and few more things.
You are such a bookworm. You actually forgot about us.
I don't know how to reply to that so I just smiled.

Soon  mew's dad cleared his throat loudly to catch everyone's attention and I looked at him.
As you all know we did an experiment to set mewgulf to help mew and now I see he is much better and talks to his parents so I think our experiment was successful. I would like to thank Gulfie for that. And so we have decided (looking at my dad)  Gulfie is perfect for our son and I want him to be our son in law..

I was so shocked for a while. I just came back home and they want me married. What am I trying to do???
I looked at mew smirking.i wanna punch him so bad. I got up and said

Never..  I smirked at mew and he looked at me shocked 

And... I looked at mew's mom and said  I broke his nose.
And then I left with a smile after watching all of their faces .  I left . I heard my mom and Tul screaming for me to come back. But I didn't I just went to my room and locked the door..
Thanks for reading
I hope you like this chapter.
Just vote and comment if you have