why do you hate me?

No proof reading done.
Gulf's pov
I woke up late next day. Thankfully it's weekend I don't have to worry about class. I still hear his voice in my head telling me about how he doesn't want me.
I went down and saw my mom and max talking about something. I am in no mood of talking. I walked to the kitchen and maids gave me my breakfast. I took my breakfast and came back to my room. I finished half of my breakfast and didn't feel like eating more. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I can't control my tears .
Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate. I picked up without seeing who was calling.
Didn't I say I am not interested in you yesterday. You seriously want to marry me that much. Can't you just stay away from me and let me live my life
I felt tears brimming in my eyes. I swallowed hard and replied.
"I'm sorry P'Mew I tried to refuse my dad but he wouldn't listen why don't you try saying no to your dad."
"No I can't my dad won't listen. Listen gulf I know you like me but I have a girlfriend and I can't be with you.
"I will try my best to explain it to my dad Sorry P'Mew. "
He hung up my phone before I could say more. I fell on my bed thinking about the solution. Soon I fell asleep.
I woke up when I felt someone shaking me. I saw Tul standing in front of me. He asked me to come down for lunch. I hugged him and asked him
P'Tul what's the most important thing to keep a marriage working? "
"understanding and trust "
"Not love "
He laughed and said
Honey understanding and trust are the foundation of love. If you trust someone and understand them feel them you can love them. People get arranged marriage honey but with this understanding they start a new life
Phee how can you trust someone you never met ??
Well it needs a lot of effort Gulfie. But you have to at least try.
I smiled at his words. I have a hope now. Maybe I can't try at least. Can't leave battlefield without fighting.
I went down for lunch. I told my dad I want to meet P'mew.
Next day
My dad arranged my meeting with P'mew. I know he will come late. So I ordered my lunch. I again waited for long time. Sun started setting. The orange- yellow color of the sky looked beautiful. I am going to wait for him for the whole night.
Maybe he will come soon. I waited and soon fell asleep looking out of the window. I woke up when someone shook me. I smiled when I thought it was Mew but when I saw it was one of the cafe staff.
He sat on the chair across me.
Hi I am new and the person their is my husband Tay. I am the owner of this cafe .
"Hi I am gulf "
Gulf are you waiting for someone??
"Yeah I am waiting for my fiancee. He must be busy."
"But you are sitting here since morning . Are you alright. ??"
"Yeah I am don't worry."
"Can I stay here for some more time??"
"Sure you can stay as long as you want."
I waited for some time more. Maybe he is not going to show up. I got a call from Max . I told him everything and he is furious. He started cursing Mew and told me to come back immediately. I said goodbye to taynew and went back home. I entered and saw everyone gathered in living room and P'Mew sitting on his knees and getting scolded by both my dad and his dad. He had bruises on his face. Max seriously got very angry today. He is still furious. He apologized to me and dad told me to take him outside and talk to him about everything I wanted to talk today. We both went to my room.
I applied medicine on his wounds. He glare is burning holes in me but I am try to be strong and not cry.
So I wanted to talk to you about something??
What?? He shouted. But I had enough.
Can't you talk without shouting for once?
He became silent.
"So as I was saying I know you are not interested in our marriage. But since our families want it to happen I will marry you and do my part with loyalty and honesty and I expect you do same with me. We will give this marriage a try for a year and if it doesn't work we will get divorce after an year."
But I have a girlfriend. He shouted
"Then ask her to wait for an year. If her love for you is strong she will win but if I win she has to leave."
I shouted. I know what I am doing might be wrong but I need to do this. At least I should get a chance to prove my love for him.
And no one can take my chance away not even him.

I suddenly made Gulf a strong character hope you don't mind

I suddenly made Gulf a strong character hope you don't mind. But I always see him as a strong cute person.
Hope you like this and please vote and comment
Please follow me.