Night

I sat on my bed,my heart beating so fast. I came back home to make up with my family for last two years and I messed it up in 5 minutes . I have never heard my mom and P'Tul scream at me. They screamed but I just came back to my room. No one came to my room later to call me or to talk to me..
I switched off lights and stared at darkness when I phone vibrated. I looked its P'Arhit calling. I don't know how I am going to tell this to him. He will be so disappointed. I don't wanna pick up his call but if I don't he will be worried so I reached out for my phone and picked up.
Hi Gulfie..
Hi P'
What happened baby??  Don't say nothing I can tell something happened from your voice.
Sorry P' but I created a huge mess.

I told him everything that happened. He started laughing.
Gulfie why are you scared??  They can't get you married to that idiot. Dont worry. And you made a dramatic exit. I am proud of you.
Stop laughing P'. I don't know what's gonna happen after this.
OK I won't . But don't worry they will understand . Just go talk to them.
It's easy for you to say. I can't even open my mouth in front of P'max. He is really scary. And P'Tul is so dissapointed that I can't look into his eyes.
Gulfie stop over thinking. I don't want you to have panic attacks. That reminds me have you taken your medicine??
No, P'Arhit I forgot I will take them now.
I got up to take out medicine from my bag. I looked around I don't have water.
P Arhit there is a problem. I don't have any water. Can I take this in morning??
No you can't.  Go out and get some water.
Phhhiiii  I whined.
Nope go out and get some water.
OK but stay on line. Don't hang up.
OK

I slipped my phone into my pocket. I went out . There was no one in the hall.  So I went to kitchen and I saw Tul and mom standing and talking about something. They looked at me with anger.
I  just wanted some water.
I took out a bottle from refrigerator and left and they were still glaring at me.
I ran back to my room. I hurriedly closed the door . I took out my phone and said
Hello P' I came back.
Good now have your medicine.
Hmm.
I took my medicine and P'Arhit started telling me how they came back home and he was busy with his mother in law and all. Everything I talked about how my mom reacted when I came back. How Tul and mom just reacted when I went to kitchen just now. I asked him to tell me some story and I fell asleep listening to it...

Arhit 's pov
I knew it would be tough for him but now that his family is also making it tough for him. I am scared how he will tell everything to them and how will they react. Its just a month. I hope everything goes well.
I talked to him till he fell asleep. I hung up and went to bed. I snuggled closer to Kong who was already asleep. He wrapped his arm around me and I fell into dreamland.

Gulf's pov
I woke up early , but I didn't feel like going out so I played with my phone. Read some old books. After some time I got up and showered and got ready for day. I left room and saw Chris standing on door with his toy cart. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and asked if he can play in my room. I picked him up and carried him to kitchen to get something to eat. Soon P'Tul came and started preparing breakfast. I took some milk and cereal and left. I sat on table to eat. Soon P'Tul came to table with two plates of pancakes and syrup. He passed me one and he started feeding Chris and we sat there in an awkward silence.
Bold-tul
Italic -gulf
Do you have anything to say about last night gulf??
Nope. Just sorry
I am not the right person to say sorry to!!
Then who is??
Mew and his family and mom and dad too.
OK I'll say sorry to mom and dad but never to mew.
Do whatever you want. I can't say you anything??
Why can't you??  Why are you upset with me ?? I started getting irritated.
They are our closest friends and we had a good relationship for years. You don't know how much this will effect our business.
So I don't have any right to say whom I want to marry or not and for breaking his nose he deserved it. He is a friend and I am a family.
Family !!!you haven't called us in two years. Mom was so scared.  The only person who assured her you were OK was Mew.
P'Tul I don't know what to say!! I am sorry.. Thanks for breakfast.

I stood up and left. I went to my room.i took my car keys and left. He told everyone I was OK. Was I?? What should i do? Where should I go at this moment?? 

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Please follow if you are not a follower. Please 🙏🙏