sunshine

Mew's pov
I woke up to a silent house covered with sweat . It's still quite dark outside. I checked my phone it is 3:30 in the morning . It's my normal time to wake up with a nightmare. I can't help it with my dark past I don't think I could  ever get a good night sleep. I stood up and went to my underground gym. This is the place I always come after a  horrifying nightmare, to forget everything. But thanks to my nightmares I have a great body now.
I started my workout after 3 hours I am finally done and I went back to my room to get ready for university.
Gulf 's pov
"Gulfie wake up or you will late on your first day."
"5 minutes mom "
"You said that half an hour ago honey. Get up"
"OK I am up."
I finally woke up and went to washroom to shower and get ready. I am finally going to my favorite university. I studied hard to get in here. I got ready and went down and saw my mom cooking for us. My dad sat with my brother Max. They both finished their breakfast and left for the office. They offered me a ride but I refused. Don't know why.
I ran to catch the bus. At the bus stop I met my old bully so before he could see me I hid behind the tree nearby. He got in the bus. I still remember how brutal he was whenever he used to bully. I felt tears in my eyes when I remembered all those horrible events. Some of them included me beating so hard that I couldn't move my body properly for days. Some were him calling me names in corridors when everyone laughed at me. I used to hide in library to get rid of him but when he found out about it. He would drag me to the corner and beat me. Once I got injured a lot and my family found out. Max was furious before he could beat him to death dad complained about this to our principal and he was suspended for a month. We never met again. Now I am starting my new life in my favorite university.
I called for a cab since I missed my bus. I reached my university on time. I ran to nearby coffee shop to get a chocolate milkshake. I enjoy this a lot it helps me calm my nerves. I came out enjoying my shake when I bumped into a well built man. He looked at me with those black eyes. I am scared . I gathered all the courage and said him sorry.
Sorry sir I didn't mean to.
He looked angry I couldn't control I felt tears in my eyes. My first day is turning into a mess. I even lost my milkshake and his shirt is also spoiled. I tried to wipe his shirt with my handkerchief. I looked up and saw directly in his eyes. I couldn't read his expression. He looked down at my hand which were still on his chest. I removed my hands and he went into the cafe. I felt so guilty maybe I should  pay for his drinks to repent my mistake. I entered and saw him buying two drinks. I went to him and asked if I could pay for it. He took out his wallet and payed for drinks we both came out. Suddenly he gave one drink to me. It was my favorite milkshake that I spilled on his shirt. I smiled seeing my milkshake. I looked at him and saw little smile on lips and I felt blush crept across my face and there I fell hard for him. He left me standing there with my milkshake. Suddenly I realized I forgot to ask his name. I will search for him. And make him fall for me.
Mew's pov
I got ready and locked my house went to cafe near our university to get my daily coffee. I ran into a guy he spilled his milkshake on my shirt. I looked at him with a glare. He looked at me and said
Sorry sir I didn't mean to.
He looked scared. He had tears in his eyes. He looked at the cup on the ground. He took out his handkerchief and started cleaning it. He looked so cute when he did it. He looked up iny eyes I felt my heart beat race up. He realized that his hands were still on my chest. He started blushing. I went into the cafe and bought his milkshake. Suddenly he came in and offered to pay. I  found him so cute. I gave his milkshake and he blushed even more. I found him so cute. In the end i found myself smiling at him. I left the cafe and later realized I forgot to ask his name. But I can still find him with my connections. I found my sunshine in my dark life. I am planning to keep him forever
Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Please share too

 I am planning to keep him forever Thanks for reading Please vote and comment Please share too

I am screaming and I am so excited for this.
Keep supporting me
Thanks