roommate 2

Kong's pov
Arhit was so comfortable with Luke but I still don't understand why??  He brought us to dinner at his favorite place. I came here after 2 months we started dating. He is here already.
PKong you look cute when you pout?
I don't look cute. I glared at gulf
He laughed at my response. OK I am little bit jealous.

Arhit never became comfortable with someone so fast. Gulf was so comfortable too. Soon we ordered Luke took care of Gulfie , served him food and made him laugh. Maybe I see what he is seeing now...

When we went back to our room. Arhit kissed me and smiled. Someone's in happy mood today.
Did you see how happy he was today? He was smiling, talking and he even ate more because of that guy,  Luke..
P' are you shipping them?? 
No you idiot. I am saying gulf made a friend without our help. He made a friend. I am so happy. If he wants more than friendships in future I will support him but atleast he made a friend.
So that's why you took him to your favorite restaurant??
Nah I just wanted good food today.
You sure??
Yep i am sure..  ..... Are you jealous??
No why would I be?
Arhit burst out into laughter seeing his cute boyfriend getting red  with embarrassment.
Arhit kissed him on his lips . But before he could pull away Kong pulled him into a deep kiss which eventually turned into a makeout session.
They both pulled away out of breathe and now it was Arhit's turn to blush.

Gulf's pov
We came back to our drom. The food was delicious. Luke loved it so much, he kept talking about it. When entered the room I was so tired I just want to fall on bed and fall asleep. But wait a second.....
Umm luke where will you sleep?? We just have one single bed?? OK you should sleep on my bed I will sleep on floor.
No no no no you sleep on bed I sleep on ground.
No no you just shifted you must be tired. You sleep on bed.
No. YOU SLEEP ON BED THATS FINAL.
We looked at each other awkwardly. He asked me if I wanna play something??  I agreed we made a bed on a ground..  We will decide later who sleeps where?? We started playing games and he is a cheater. He cheated twice and won.  I am never gonna play with him. We played again but my eyes are too heavy and I fell asleep on ground.
He can sleep on bed I thought to myself.

I woke up because of my stupid mobile phone buzzing like its gonna explode. I checked the caller ID it's mew .. Huh what's wrong with him at midnight?? I didn't wanna pick up I hung up . I saw Luke sleeping with game controller still in his hand and sitting.
I got up and slowly laid him down and covered him with blanket and my phone buzzed again it's mew again
I hung it up again but then I thought what if he is in danger??  But why would he call me then..  Maybe he is drunk. What if he is injured and someone else called me from his phone.
My phone buzzed again and this time I decided to pick it up. He was panting on the other side. I panicked.
Gulf don't hang up on me?  Listen to me.. Can I stay at your place for today??
Why??  What happened?? Are you alright?!! 
Yeah I am standing outside your dorm..
I rushed and opened the door
He stood their with his mini bag. He was covered in sweat maybe he ran all the way here. I let him in and he sat on my bed and I have him some water .
He didn't say anything and looked around the room and then asked me when I am sleeping tonight. I pointed at my bed. He nodded.
I looked at him for explanation. He didn't say anything. He just looked away and said
Why do you have one bed in your room ??
We forgot to ask for extra bed today. We'll  ask tomorrow.
OK I am staying here tonight.
Why?? 
You ask so many questions. Just come let's sleep.
I have my reasons for asking so many questions and I am not sleeping with you.
Huh then where do I sleep?? 
I don't know somewhere on floor or in balcony.
No....let me sleep here with you on bed.
Mew can't you understand that it too small for two people.
Mew's pov
I fucking ran two blocks midnight. I have no excuse why I wanna stay at his dorm.. I called him on my way he hung up.. Why is being an asshole to me??  Well because you were an asshole to him replies other side of my brain. I called him again and again he hung up.  I am standing outside if he doesn't pick up now??  What am I gonna do??  Break the door or sit here for whole night.  Or I can climb up his window. Fuck can't do that it's too high.
He picked up when I called him this time. He even opened the door when I told him I am outside. I entered and looked around that guy was on floor. I sighed in relief. There is nothing to be worried about.

Why do you have one bed in your room ??
We forgot to ask for extra bed today. We'll  ask tomorrow.
OK I am staying here tonight.
Why?? 
You ask so many questions. Just come let's sleep.
I have my reasons for asking so many questions and I am not sleeping with you.
Huh then where do I sleep?? 
I don't know somewhere on floor or in balcony.
No....let me sleep here with you on bed.
Mew can't you understand that it too small for two people.
First of all its P'Mew for you second it's cold outside and third he is sleeping on floor. So I think we can sleep on bed together.
Mew we are not that close and with all the history we had I am not very comfortable with it.
I sighed I know I am asking for too much. I looked away. I was about to go to balcony when he said
You can sleep on bed. I'll sleep on floor with Luke.
No no no you are sleeping with me. Let's go I won't touch you. You won't  sleep with that guy.
He sighed and went to another side.

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment
And I want to change the title of this book. 
Please suggest some names.
Thanks again