In laws

Gulf 's pov
My mom invited mew to stay at our place for a night. I hated the idea but i get to stay with him in same room . I dont know if i should be happy or angry about his attitude . I seriously wanna meet his girlfriend because she might be the only person who gets to see his soft side.
Max and dad are against the idea of him sleeping with me but their wives has all the say and they cant go against their wives . I went to my room and took out blankets and pillows for  him. When i entered he sat on the end of the bed silently and awkwardly.
"Mew go sleep on couch ...."
" I wont i am the guest . So you sleep on couch ."
"This is my room "
" Huh gulf i am too tired after getting beaten up by my brother in law. Can we just sleep on bed . You will sleep with me after marriage..."
I felt my cheeks getting hotter . I threw the blankets on him and ran to the washroom and locked it from inside. Why is he teasing me suddenly???

I took a hot shower and went back to my room and saw him sleeping peacefully . He looked like and angel. I went to the other side and slipped into the blanket.

In the morning when i woke up i felt a  heavy leg and arm on me . I saw mew sleeping peacefully cuddling with me. I smiled at him and hugged him back . He snuggled into my chest and fell asleep .
Mew's pov
I woke up snd looked around it was a strange room and its 7 in the morning . I have never slept till 3 in last 3 years . When i saw gulf sleeping beside me peacefully with his arm around me . Maybe he gave me that warm feeling that helped me sleep. I removed his arm slowly and left the room. I entered the kitchen to find something to eat . I saw my mother in law cooking breakfast . I helped her cook while we joked and talked about random things . Then i saw the other guy who saved me from getting beaten entered the kitchen
Good morning mom.
Good morning Tul . How was you night ??
Great . I had to calm max down or he would have chopped his head off.
I looked at him and felt guilty.
I am sorry tul . You had to suffer for me .
Nah don't worry I enjoyed it.
I was confused and then i realized what happened when both of them burst out in laughter. I couldn't control and laughed with them. Mom stopped first and told us to get ready and wake everyone up. Before i could leave to wake him up. Tul asked me if we can talk so we went out in the garden. He began the conversation
"Why did you leave him alone yesterday?"
" i thought if i leave him alone he will leave me and hate me and never talk about the wedding."
" why ??"
" because its a setup by my dad . This wedding is all a Business. He never accepted me as gay and suddenly he wants me to get married to a guy. "
"No,Its not a deal "
He left after saying that .
I went to my room and saw gulf sleeping . I shook him lightly to wake him. He went to washroom to freshen up.
No,Its not a deal
His words kept ringing in my head . We both got ready , had our breakfast and left for university. I dropped him in front of his department and left for my class . I tried Concentrating in my class but couldn't so i left early and went to my dad's office .
Thanks for reading
Please vote and follow me