an year later

Happy Diwali
Gulf 's pov
Mew still tries to court me even after an year. No matter it was his exam or it was raining or had a very urgent assignment he would take out some time for me. It was his last year. He needs good grades to pass so I asked him to accompany me to library , we studied in silence.  He had his research this year.  His team worked hard for it. He didn't sleep for countess night . I still remember when I went to his place when he didn't meet for 2 days.  We called but we didn't meet. I wanted to check if he was OK.  His whole house was mess, paper everywhere, leftovers and messy clothes. I asked him to sleep while I cleaned it for him. He worked hard and finally today they are getting their degrees. It's their convocation day. His parents are coming too. He was super excited. He will start working in his Dads company soon. He and his friend looked great in black robes.
When he got his parchment. He smiled and went to his parents and I took pictures of them when they were not noticing they were proud of him.

His mom came to talk to me. She told me she was sorry. She was very rude to me in past but she was just overprotective of mew. His dad apologized and asked me about my studies and all. They left and it's just me and mew now.
Let's go , I want to take you somewhere..  I told him
Where??
Somewhere.. I'll tell you soon.
We went to the coffee shop. It's very close to our university. We reached there after a small walk.
I can't believe I am gonna do this but his dedication was everything to me. It's difficult for me to trust but I will develop that too in a very little time.
You know Mew I met my first crush here and he bought me a chocolate milkshake.
And why are we here??  Did you find him again and you want to leave me. Listen gulf , I am very sorry for whatever I did in past. I am sorry, just don't leave me. Can we not go in there I don't wanna meet that guy. Please please... Ple...
Shut up you idiot. Where did we meet for first time??
Umm you met me at a restaurant where I scared you away.
Think again before I get angry and punch you.
I remember we met at a cafe I bumped into you and spilled your drink so I bought a new for you and then you smiled...  WAIT A DAMN SECOND I BOUGHT YOU THAT DRINK I AM YOUR CRUSH. IS IT ME??? JUST SAY ITS ME SO I DIE IN PEACE.
SHUU CALM DOWN. I asked him to slow down he is shouting.
Yes it's you. I can't believe you didn't get it when I told you about this first time.
Me too, I am your crush and that too first... I can't explain you how happy I am.. I am such an idiot I couldn't remember it. I am so sorry.
It's OK go in and get me a milkshake.
Sure . Then he ran inside. I slowly followed him.
Mew's pov
It's me can't believe it's me how can I forget the day I saw his smile. Arrrgh I am so into our bad days couldn't remember our good one's. He asked me to buy a drink for him.I went inside and gave my order. Gulf went and sat on the last table.
They gave our orders back but they also gave a black box with a beautiful red ribbon. The first thought that came in my mind was Gulf will eat me alive if it's someone flirting with me
So I opened the box to check it. It said
Will you be my boyfriend mew?
Damn it I turned around to check who gave it then I saw gulf who sat their with a straight face but then his lips lifts to make an arc and mouthed
Will you??
I can't believe it's him. He asked me out. He finally agreed. I left my tray there and ran to him and hugged him hard. He doesn't know how much this mattered to me and tears of happiness flowed through my eyes.
So yes or no?? He asked
Always yes.
He laughed and it sounded like a calming music to my ears. I went back and brought our drinks back to our table. Gulf drank his milkshake and ate that cake, he chose that flavor because he love it and wanted to eat not because it's my favorite. He said just in case you rejected he would still have a cake. I know he knows I would never reject.
Gulf..
Hmm
You made my day...
Of course I did I know. I am the best.
Yep you are.
Let's go it's getting late.
I don't wanna drop you off today. Let's go somewhere.. Maybe to movies or to an arcade or shopping .
Nah I finished my social stamina for today. I can't bear any more people.
Then lets go to my place and watch movies.
Sure I can stay there tonight.
He agreed first time in an year to stay overnight at my place.
I took him to my place. But damn I forgot its a mess. Gulf folded his arms around his chest and looked at me with a straight face. And I started cleaning. I didn't expect our first night together as boyfriends and me cleaning. But I couldn't stop smiling. If I could write on sky I would write
I got a boyfriend.

Finally done cleaning gulf already started watching a movie without me. I sat beside him and he immediately hugged me and cuddled on the couch. He fell asleep on my chest I can't explain you the warmth I felt from him
Thanks for reading and encouraging me to write.
Happy Diwali everyone.
Please vote and comment.

Prepare yourself for a new life of them as boyfriends.