reunion

Tul's pov
Gulf sat in front of us. He didn't look directly into our eyes. Max sat beside me glaring at him. I tapped his hand asking him to calm down. He looked softly into my eyes and nodded.

I looked at gulf who is still sitting there hanging his head down. I broke the awkward moment.
Max go buy a chocolate milkshake for gulf...
He nodded and left
Bold -gulf
Italics- tul
I am sorry P'... I didnt call you for 2 years.....  And I wasn't there with you during your pregnancy.... I promise i wont do that again

Hmm don't worry about that. Can you tell me why didn't you call anyone?? Mom was so worried that you wouldn't call or pick up our calls and did you change your number??
Sorry P'. I am really sorry. Yeah my old phone broke and P'kong brought me everything new including new number. Sorry .
Hmm so when are you coming back home?? Chris wants to meet you...
I will come back during break. I promise. Please tell mom. I am sorry .
He looked at his watch and stood up and took his books
Sorry P'. I have class to attend. Bye. Call me when you are free.....
He picked up his books and walked away to his class.
I don't know why but I feel weird about this. He is not same anymore. He is quite . Max came back with a milkshake mad sighed when he couldn't find gulf
Bold- max
Italic - Tul
Where did he go now??
He was late for his class.... He left.
Huh did he tell you anything?
Nope but we will ask him later. He will be coming back for break.
Let's go back we have work to do...
Hmm

Gulf's pov
I finished all my classes . I am happy to meet them again.  I have only 4 therapy sessions left and then I can go back and meet my family. Thought of living with them normally makes me happy and excited.
P Arhit is buying me dinner today so Kong picked me up after class. We went to a nearby restaurant. They talked about their stuff while I scanned menu for my food.
I ordered my food. P'Arhit asked me if I want to tell about everything to my family. I shook my head.
P'Arhit I don't wanna tell them. P'Tul told me how worried mom is so its better if we keep this a secret for sometime.  I don't wanna involve P'tul or P'max in this because they have a kid together take care. And I am good now. So I think I can handle this. And I will be back after a month so it won't be a problem and I will call you if I need something
We are going back home. You have to call me everyday and tell me everything. If anything happens we are coming to your place.
Yep i will manage. Don't worry.
OK then let's get ready for sending you back home.
I smiled and went back to my dorm.

A month later .............
I am finally prepared for going back home. P'Arhit packed all my bags and medicines. He instructed me everything fifth time and finally I drove back home.
After an hour I reached home and rang the doorbell. My mom answered and she looked at me shocked. Maybe P'Tul forgot to tell her about me coming back home.
She hugged me tightly and started crying. I hugged her back and calmed her down. I am so surprised that I didn't cry but I calmed her down and gave her my best smile. She excited took me in and she asked me to freshen up and I went back to my room. Everything here is covered with dust maybe no one ever cleaned it. I started cleaning. I started dusting and vacuuming. I asked for new bed sheets and curtains from my mom. When I finished I saw a shadow near my door I went and opened it.  There he stood. The cutest kid in this universe. He was pulling his toy cart with him. I looked at him and smiled. He took out his sword toy and asked...

Whoo arle youu?? Still his sword pointing at me..
I am gulf little guy...
Uncle gulf. You are back. He said excitedly
I nodded he entered my room and looked around. I took out his gift from my bag. He tore the wrapping paper all excited. P'kong selected this gift. We looked around in toy shop for a long time when P'kong found it. It's a huge aeroplane set and a remote control helicopter. He loved his gift and went down to show it my mom. I finally went in and took shower and freshened up.

Chris came back to my room to play. I loved playing with him. After some time he fell asleep beside me and laid down next to him. Soon drifted to the dreamland .

I woke up when I heard Chris whining when P'tul woke him up. I saw P'max standing there with his camera. It took me some time to understand what's happening around.
P'' what are you doing with that camera??
Nothing
He ran out of my room with the camera. P'tul laughed loudly as he saw him running away.
He took pictures of you and Chris drooling.
I ran after him to get my pictures back last time he got my embarrassing pictures. He made a poster and a T-shirt out of them and gave it to me on my birthday. It was so embarrassing. I didn't talk to him for a week. Before I could he hid his camera somewhere. I went down to kitchen annoyed. My mom hugged me and told me.
Gulfie go get ready. Everyone is coming to meet you. I called sun too. He wanted to meet you.. Oh and mew and his parents are coming too for dinner. So dress well.

I froze when I heard that last sentence. I ran back to my room, sat on bed thinking about what's gonna happen now.....

Thanks for reading and encouraging me to write
Please vote and comment
Follow if you are not following....
Thank you so much..