mystery

Mew's pov
Sun called me and gulf to his house. I picked gulf up and he seemed very excited to meet his "P'Sun".
We reached there and gulf rang the bell and he answered the door without wearing any shirt. Why can't this guy wear a shirt?? Next time if I ever come here with gulf I am bringing a bag full of shirts from every store in the mall. I am done with seeing his naked torso.
And what is wrong with gulf every time he sees his guy he jumps on him to hug him??
I am annoyed already and I don't know what is he going to tell me this time?

We entered his house which was still a mess. He needs someone to tame him so bad. I moved some of his clothes to make seat for me and gulf to sit..

He came back with a water bottle and a box. He told me to prepare myself. I opened the box it had something white powder in it . I have an idea what this is but I am not sure.
He started speaking

"Mew I found this box in Dao's old computer's CPU. This box is full of drugs did you ever knew he was an addict ?" he asked and I could only shake my head because I am too shocked to speak.

He bought an envelope. It was a forensic report of Dao's death. This will solve my every mystery but I couldn't my hand were shaking and heart beating so fast so gulf did a favor to me he opened it for me.

He was shocked and finally spoke.

"um P'Mew this says that Dao's operation was a success but he died next morning due to withdrawal symptoms and CVS damage. They found out that he was harassed and had many cuts on his body. "

Next P'Sun spoke out.
"Mew were you sexually involved with him.? Did you ever see those marks on him?"
I nodded but I don't know about any marks. I can see pain in gulf 's eyes for a second but it went away soon.

"Mew I know this will be tough for you but you need to know this. You were not the only lover of Dao .There was someone else whom he loved and went through all the abuse just to stay with him. " I am literally shaking right now. I don't know if it's anger or shock. Gulf held my hand to comfort me but I slapped it away and he winced in pain but I don't care right now.

Then P'sun continued
He was one of his managers. Most probably his source of drugs. They broke up and then Dao came to you. You threw a tantrum and he gave you a chance. But few months later Dao went back to his lover when he couldn't get his drugs . And they hired a shooter to kill you because now he was married to you and he would get all your property so they can spend their life happily. Most probably he cheated on you two days before his death according to the marks

. But you were lucky that he got shot and died next day. His lover committed suicide next day because even though he was cruel he loved him. And your dad found out about all this a long time ago and warned you but you didn't believe him. His death was declared suicide to save you from media and police.
He ended his story and I am numb. I don't believe him. I am sure that my dad bought him too. Dao just loved me.

He just wants me to hate Dao like everyone did. I stood up and left. I didnt realize I left gulf at sun's apartment. I went home I can't think anything straight. I broke everything that I could touch... It hurts so bad

Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment
Please follow.
Thanks
Follow follow follow please

 Thanks Follow follow follow please