reactions

Gulf's pov
I ran out of the house and P'Arhit followed me I went to beach and I sat down on the shore looking at the sea. PArhit sat beside me . I kept my head on his shoulder and started crying realizing what I just did inside.
P' do you think they hate me now??
No baby why would they hate you. No one hates you.. Don't worry. I am still here kong is still here with you..
I nodded and cried my heart out on his shoulder.
Tul's pov
Gulf just left after his outburst. I can't think straight. My brains totally numb. I looked down unable to control my tears.  I shouldn't have forced him. It's all my fault, if I listened to him or at least be there for him at his worst, nothing would have happened .
Max punched him right into his face . He continued punching him until Sun and I separated them. Max glared at him and ran out looking for gulf. Our parents were shocked. Mew's mom was embarrassed and his father glared at him . After a moment of complete silence mew's mom asked him
Mew, is it true? He looked away and didnt answer.
That answered a lot. His mother started to tear up and she slapped him across his face. His parents apologized to us and dad asked them to leave . His dad assured us that mew will apologize and will stay away from gulf.
Max's pov
I looked around for a while I couldn't find him. He is still a baby and he went through all that alone. I promised him I will be there for him. I am such a stupid and useless brother. I called Kong to ask their location. He told me they were sitting on the beach and I ran to the beach. I saw gulf crying in Arhit's arms. I slowly went to them.  I called gulf slowly and tears started falling down from my eyes after seeing him crying.
Gulfie I am sorry. I know should have been there for you. I shouldn't have ignored you for 2 years. I am sorry .Please forgive me I am such a useless brother. I-I promise I will be there for you forever. I won't lea-ve y-ou~ alone.. I promise.
Gulf hugged him tightly crying his eyes out in his arms. I hugged him tightly. I looked around and saw Arhit and Kong worried about us. They are the reason why my brother is still alive today. What they did should have been done by me but I failed. But thankfully he had someone.
I looked down at my shirt socked from gulf 's tears. Reminds of time when he used to cry in his highschool when people bullied him. I kissed his forehead and wiped his tears. 
Gulfie want a piggy back ride back home??
He smiled and nodded and jumped on my back. He lost a lot of weight. Arhit and Kong followed us too. I don't know when gulf fell asleep. When we entered I didn't see mew and his parents. Lucky bastard ..
Tul looked at us worried I took gulf to his room. I laid him on his bed and covered him with blanket.
I came out and mom and dad were asking Arhit and Kong about everything.
Can you tell us what happened with him?
Sir, Kong actually goes to sane university as him but they have different major. So Kong saw gulf daily sitting in a coffee shop and crying or hiding , so asked me to talk to him . We met him in coffee house near our university. I recognized him but he wouldn't talk to us. He shivered even if we tried to touch him. Then we tried spending some time with so he become comfortable with us and that day we found he was bullied when hid under table when he saw some men from engineering. So I went to Mew and asked him to apologize when mew came to apologize he fainted we took him to doctor and he recommended us take him to a psychiatrist. We did that and after 2-3 months of course he was finally back to normal. His treatment will take 6 months . That reminds me we need to wake him to take his medicine. I don't want him to miss it.

Arhit told us. Dad nodded mom broke into tears. Tul looked so worried and guilty so I went and hugged him. We need some time. No one gets near my brother ever.
Mew's pov
Mom and dad glared at me all the time. I hate myself too. I never thought he my actions were so dangerous.  I always thought it was just joke. I came back to my room and saw old report that gulf gave me.  I hated him so much for giving me this. I never thought what if this was a truth, to me he was lying to get me. Maybe it's time to know what's the truth.  I called my ex husband's manager. I know he is the only one who can tell me everything. He picked up immediately
Hello P'Mew it's been a long time!
Hmm Mint I need to ask you something and I want you to tell everything truthfully!
OK .is everything alright??
Yes, Mint was Dao addicted to drugs???
.... Yes P'Mew he was...
Mew felt like his whole world crashing. Tears falling down his cheeks.
Was he with someone else?
I don't know P'Mew
TELL ME I NEED TO KNOW...
yes  he was...
I hung up the phone and threw it away. I want to meet gulf and apologize for everything I did. I should have listened to him. It's too late. He would never look at me. He hates me. I killed his smile. That panic attack was my fault.
Tears kept falling to their were no more left and I fell asleep.
Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment