new roommate

Gulf's pov

Hi,umm this room 743 ?
Yes.
I am luke I am your new roommate.
What??
Can I come in now?? 
Yeah I said ..
He entered and I saw mew standing there and Luke looked at him and asked
Who are you??
No-one He just stopped by to say hi.  I think you should leave. And Luke you should rest.
I dragged Mew out of our room.
Mew you should leave before you get in trouble.
Before he could reply I shove my door close. Not in any mood for apologies and tears. I know he is sorry and I will forgive him when I am ready.
Time for next responsibility.
So Luke, How did you end up here??
Oh I am an exchange student from Canada. I got scholarship here.. So here I am and I am a history major student.. 
Oh! close I am archeology..  Wow.
Great.
Hmm
Then there was an awkward silence.
I went back and started unpacking. He started unpacking too. I don't know why this is awkward. Maybe because he is 6'2 and has well built body and smart , now that I think of it... he is actually hot. Damn I need to stop staring at him. He's gonna run away too. But I have been alone for 2 years I can live rest of the time alone.
What are you thinking about??
Oh nothing I never had any roommate. So I am just wondering how did you end up here??
Did they not warm you about the crazy guy??
He burst out laughing to the point where he was rolling on the ground . And weirdly.. Umm... He is kinda cute. I blushed and my own thought.

You are so cute..  He paused .
What's your name you never told me??
I realized I actually never told him my name.
I am gulf..
Gulfie..  That's cute. I blushed slightly.
I am sorry to ask but why did you never get any roommate??
Oh because I am little weird. You can say I was sad for a very long time. No one can live with people with depressed vibe.
OK I think I will stay here then. I love to make people happy.
I blushed at his response again. This is actually first time in while someone wants to make me happy without pitying me. He looked in my eyes and with serious straight face said...
Gulf in the legendary  and eternal words of Toy Story. "You've got a friend in me."
I burst out in laughter and we shook our hands. He taught me a new handshake. He asked me about my favorites everything from music to books.  Memes to food everything. And soon I realized how relaxed I am.. Maybe this what it felt like having a friend..
We chatted for a while. He told me lame jokes. Until I heard a knock I thought it's mew again but I heard the voice I missed for a long time. It's P'Arhit.
Gulfie open the door!?
Coming P'.
He saw Luke in my room and asked looked at me.

Oh p' I got a roommate. He is Luke.
You guys wanna go out for dinner?? 
Sure. But I ate with Pmax . I still have room for ice cream.
Let's go my treat. You can come too luke.

P'Arhit smiled at him and P'kong stood behind him with his jaws touching our floor. Obviously this is shocking P'Arhit becoming friendly with a random person after meeting them once.
I giggled at his reaction which brought him back to reality and he glared at Luke.

Mew's pov
When gulf left me inside his room. I felt abandoned. He just left with his brother I am still locked in his cupboard. I broke that lock to get out of the cupboard. I checked his room and then I slept for a while on his bed. It's soft would totally wanna cuddle with him in here.  I woke up, it's been 5 hours. He is enjoying with his brother. I am no one to say anything. But he saved me from his brother. It brought warmth to my heart. He still cared about me. I looked around for a while.  He doesn't have a roommate, their is just one bed, one table and two cupboards. When he came back he just asked me to leave. I was about to say sorry and leave but then someone knocked and gulf checked slowly and asking me to hide just in case it's Arhit. But it was some stranger with his bags.  He must be his new roommates. He asked me who am I and gulf said no one and it broke my heart. He threw me out. But I am not giving up. He has every right to be angry. So I left. I asked my people to look up for that guy. Apparently he is some exchange student who is now gulf 's roommate. I wanna burn him alive. He gets to be with gulf while I am a block away from him. This is so irritating. I am jealous but my stupid brain can't sleep and is building up different scenarios where Gulfie leaves me for him. And dumb heart agreeing that it's possible and breaking every single time. I tossed and turned in bed for a while until I realized.
FUCK THERE IS JUST ONE BED IN HIS ROOM.
.

Thanks for reading and 
encouraging me to write.
Please vote and comment.