I can't hate you

Mew 's pov
My dad told me to get married yesterday. He wants me to get married to his business partners son. He never accepted me as gay and now suddenly he wants me marry a man. Something is wrong. It must be a huge proposals or something very important that he wants to give up his pride.
I will not get married to anyone that my dad decides. If he can't accept I wont accept his choices.

He asked me to go for a date tomorrow but I am not going. I hate the concept of dating and love. It freaks me out. The only person I love is my mom.  She supported me when I needed her the most.
Next day
I just wanted to see who is he so I drove to the cafe and looked in through the window.

I saw him sitting on the table near the window. He is the same guy I met. I really liked him when I first met. But since he is my father's choice i will reject even if he hates me forever. I went in and told him that i have a girlfriend but i dont have one. I am gay . I dont like women. But now i need to find one .
Arrrgh maybe i should ask Liz ti help me. She is my best friend .She can lie a bit for me.
My  thoughts were broken when i heard ringtone of my mobile phone.Its my mom .
"Mom help me out. Dad is trying to get me married  "
"why should i help gulf is perfect for you . He is young ambitious beautiful and a guy you like."
" i dont like him mom"
" i know you bought him a milkshake "
"what how??"
"you asked your men to stalk me again didn't you ??"
" ............."
" mewie i cant leave you alone after what happened last time.please mewie meet him tomorrow. He is perfect for you .Give it a chance .
"i will think about it mom "
I hung up the phone . This guy us very special he even got my mom on his side. I wont go tomorrow . I told him last time i am not interested but he wont listen let him suffer.
Next morning i woke up and went to university . I came back home and fell asleep . He was on my mind for the whole day . He needs to learn his lesson. I woke uo when the sun was down i went out and bought my dinner . I passed by the cafe and saw him sitting there alone and sad . I still turned around and left .
I went back home its dark outside . I hope he left . I had my dinner and cleaned up the utensils and when i heard a door bell when i opened the door there stood a masculine man and he punched me directly in my face . I tried to attack him but he held my hand punched me hard . He held me from the collar and threw me in the car where i met another guy who looked even more furious ...

So i did what was best shut up and sit . We reached a villa and he pushed me out as i entered tge door my dad stood in front of me . He looked angry . But that cant scare me .
"Mew how can you leave the boy alone?"
I was about to shout when that guy punched me again and told me bend down on my knees and appologize . I bent down i apologizes to the other man who i assume to be gulf's dad .
Our heads turned towards the door when gulf entered so he was waiting for me till now. Now i deserved that punch his dad told him to dress my wounds ...
We went out and he bought first aid kit . He had tears in his eyes. He tried his best not to cry and  i tried my best not to comfort him . He suddenly spoke
So I wanted to talk to you about ??
What??  I shouted. But I had enough.
Can't you talk without shouting for once?
I  became silent.
"So as I was saying I know you are not interested in our marriage. But since our families want it to happen I will marry you and do my part with loyalty and honesty and I expect you do same with me. We will give this marriage a try for a year and if it doesn't work we will get divorce after an year."
But I have a girlfriend. I shouted
"Then ask her to wait for an year. If her love for you is strong she will win but if I win she has to leave."
I got up and left but  a piece of my mind now wants to give him a chance .
Thanks for reading
I wanted to update today because we are getting new season of tharntype today.
And i lost motivation and thought i fucked up when i made gulf strong suddenly and there were very few comments and today someone commented for update and that made me feel to update .so now i will try to write as much as i want
Hope you guys enjoy and

Please vote and leave a comment
And if you like this you can follow me too..
And thanks even if you skipped the note but please comment