anger

Gulfs pov
After sitting on a cold tiles for more than an hour , I got up, got dressed and went out. The floor was cleaned and there was no one in the room. I went to kitchen and saw my family glaring at me. I ignored them for a while but it's getting on my nerve now. Mew's confused and staring at me with his worried eyes. What is he worried about now?? I looked away. P'Sun sat beside me. I looked at him he looked worried too. What are they all worried about??
I just stuffed everything in and finished my whole meal in 5 min and left that table. I told my mom I will be back by evening and I left. I took my car keys and left. I drove aimlessly for a while and then finally parked it and went to the nearby park. Sat on swings for a while looking at all the children playing. I sometimes wish to be a child again. Maybe then my family will at least listen to me once . Or my childish innocence could tell them whatever I want without breaking into pieces.
Slowly the sun started to set and and the park started to clear. Kids left when their moms called them to go back ,some whined , some promised to play tomorrow and slowly everyone left. Except for me who still sat on a swing.
Once the sun was completely down I got up and went to my car and drove back home. I parked my car in garage and saw P'Arhit standing there his face filled with tears some dried some fresh. He hugged me tightly but I got worried and asked him to sit down for a while and asked him what happened?
Mew's pov
It's been 3 hours since gulf left I dont know why he is angry so I let him go alone. That was my biggest mistake. I asked P'Arhit if gulf came over to their place but he said gulf never came over.
We waited for a while when I finally decided to call him but I heard his phone ringing from our room with 89 missed calls from P'Arhit and 30 from Kong. I went over to their place and Arhit came out with literally on verge of tears and asked me if I found gulf. I assured him gulf is an adult he can take care of himself. Sun went down already and we can't find gulf.
We went back to our place to check and luckily gulf was back. P'Arhit hugged him tightly and cried like a baby. Gulf made him sit..
P' what happened tell me??
Where did you go so suddenly? it's been 7 hours! You didn't pick up our calls.... What if something happened to you?? You idiot he smacked his head.
P I just went to the nearby city and I found a beautiful park so I sat there for a while. I will take you there tomorrow. Don't be sad. And I am not a kid .
He cleaned his face and went in the house. I stop Kong to ask if he knew why our scary hazer cried like baby for gulf. He just ignored my question and walked back into the house.

Gulf's pov
We entered the house and everyone's having dinner and glaring at me. I told my mom that I will have dinner in my room but she refused and asked both of us to sit with them. I started eating without any words. But suddenly Mew's mom spoke up.
Gulf you were such a sweet child!! You really found yourself some bad company in your university. She said as she looked at P'Arhit who just glared at her.
I slammed my chopstick down on the table and everyone looked at me. I had it. She can say anything to me but not to my P'.
Who are you to decide if I am in a bad company or not?? They are much better then having your son in my company...
Shut up gulf.. My brother said. I glared at him and said
What's wrong with you.?? Why are you so angry with me when I am not even wrong. You were supposed to be by my side when I was going through my toughest time but no you guys care only about the deal. Seriously why weren't you there for me?  Huh. 
I turned to P'Tul it's his turn now.
You wanted me to apologize right why should I?? He is the reason I didn't meet you for 2 years. Do you think I prefer staying away from my own family. His stupid constant bullying. Do this,do that... His blackmails. For two years I  did his every work like an idiot. I got bullied by his friends daily.  I hid myself under the table for hours. He is the reason I nearly got raped and went to hospital.  I never told thought you would be worried but no maybe you all just care about your business.... And finally when P'Arhit gave me some strength I punched him you are asking me to apologize. I will never apologize for standing up for myself. It's him who need to apologize for every single metal disorder I have and for all the medicine I take to get away from my past.
And finally I turned to Mew who looked at me shocked.
You.....You couldn't accept your ex's death ,not my fault I just wanted to give you a closure. I wanted you to have a happy life after you found who was the criminal?? How was that my fault if he wasn't faithful to you?? It took two years of my life to realize, I am not. I was too innocent to fall for you.  But I am done with you and you can GO TO HELL. ..

I stood up and left . P'Arhit followed me . Kong followed him immediately.
Thanks for reading
I am really excited about this chapter. So please leave a comment just a ❤ would do. But please leave a comment.
Hope you all like it.