beach

Tul's pov
Last night was dramatic. I would have never thought gulf would beat someone especially mew,he cares about him a lot. I thought they liked each other.
But because of last night I think I be wrong. Max and dad were furious . Mom was so disappointed and I think sun was awkward so he played with Chris until he fell asleep. I am so thankful to him . He kept Chris out of this drama. Mew's mom was so angry. Mom apologized to her but she wouldn't listen and his dad was also awkward. But dad should have discussed it with gulf before announcing it.

Mew himself was furious. He didn't go behind him. They all left early. And me and mom started cleaning up and gulf came down like nothing happened. I glared at him, so did mom and he left with a water bottle. In morning I found him in kitchen with Chris eating his cereal but I made him some pancakes, he loves them. When I told him to apologize he said he won't and left the table. He took his keys and left.

Everyone came down for breakfast, mom asked me to call gulf. I told her he left a while ago. She nodded and didn't say anything.

Gulf's pov
I drove around aimlessly for a while and then I came back home. I saw mom and dad sitting together. No one with them. Dad called me.
Gulf I want you to apologize for what you did yesterday??
Sorry dad. I just didn't want to get married to him.
Why? He cares about you . You helped him a lot.
Dad I would have helped anyone but that doesn't mean I will get married to him.
Gulf do you have someone else in your life?
Nope but I am trying.... Something .
Then stop that stupid something of yours.. They are our really close friends. I don't want your stupidity to ruin our friendship.
But dad....
No buts go pack your bag we are taking them on a trip as an apology. Don't you dare do something stupid again.
Dad I don't feel very good today. I will join you guys later. You go first.
When I said you are going that wasn't an option. You have to come with us.

When he shouted I flinched a little. My heart beat increased and suddenly I can't breathe. I started sweating and I realized I got a panic attack again. I ran back to my room and locked myself. I took out my medicine.
It took me 10 min to calm myself. Finally I went out my room. And everyone standing in living room with their bags packed. Dad looked at me and said
You can come later. I asked sun to bring you there...
He said and left.

Mew's pov
Huh Gulf thinks he can humiliate me in front of my family. But good thing is that his parents invited us to their beach house as an apology for his attitude. I am gonna set him in his right place. We arrived there early but I couldn't find him so I asked for gulf they said he will come later with sun.
For some reason I was furious. It was just supposed to be his family why is he coming with that Sun.
I went to my room and locked myself.

Gulf's pov
Before meeting P'Sun I called P'Arhit to tell him everything and get his advice. He told me to calm myself down first and then he asked me to stay with Sun and he instructed me to pack my medicine and wished me luck. P'Sun came to pick me up. I was still packing hestarted helping me. The air between us was little awkward.
Once everything was packed we left. I played some music but I started feeling sleepy because of the medicine. I fell asleep I woke up in the arms of P'Sun who carried me to my room. He placed me on my bed and I went back to dreamland.

Mew's pov
I sat on my bed looking at the empty ceiling. I feel weird today. It's making me frustrated. I stood up and went out to go to beach. I saw Sun carrying gulf in his arms. I don't know why I want to puch him away and cary gulf. I left the beachhouse and went to the beach when I saw two very familiar figures playing in the sea.
Sorry for late update.
Hopefully I will make this relationship work....
Please vote and comment.
Please follow