Fiance

Gulf's pov
I went to my First Class and saw Mild sitting in back he saved a seat for me. Professor started with introducing himself and told us about our curriculum. Soon he soon started teaching . I couldn't get him out of my head. I remember how his hard chest felt. How his smile made my day. I remember his pink lips. I wish to kiss them one day.
Soon my train of thoughts were broken by a Mild.
"Why are you blushing gulf?"
"No I am not blushing."
"Your ears and cheeks are red"
I got embarrassed and blushed harder.
"No its just hot inside."
"OK if you say so."
We started concentrating in class. Soon the class ended. I went to my other classes I am exhausted. I went back to cafe on hope to meet him
I sat in the corner  waiting for him to come but he never came I am so disappointed and more hurt. I went back home and went to my room directly. Soon dad and max came back home mom called me down.  my mom asked me if something was wrong. I told her nothing happened.
After lunch dad called me to his study.
"Gulf I want you meet the son of my business partner. He is perfect for you and you will be engaged by the end of the month. "
"No I can't marry him. I don't love him.
That's my order gulf and I won't hear no as answer"
I didn't answer and came out of study. I went back to my room and fell on my bed. I cried my heart out. I don't know if I should give up searching for him and married.
Soon I heard a knock on my door. Come in I shouted
I quickly wiped my tears away. I saw Tul coming in. He is my brother 's fiance. He is the closest friend I have. He knows all my secrets. Sometimes max is jealous of our friendship. He understands me and knows how to comfort me.
Are you alright gulfie??
Yes I am
You can't lie to me you know
I couldn't control my tears and started crying.
Do you like someone Gulfie?
Yes, I do. I met him in the morning. I seriously!! like him "
You met him just once.
Yeah
I looked down embarrassed. He came and hugged me and chuckled. He ran his fingers through my hair and that comforted me a lot. I broke apart from the hug. He wiped my tears and suggested
"Gulfie how about you meet him once. If you dislike him you can tell me and I will ask dad to break this engagement. Just give it a try. "
"OK if you say so."
"good now go sleep. I will go meet max he will be a jealous puppy that I came here "
We both laughed at his comment. My mood was much better now. I fell asleep soon.
Next day I woke up and got ready for our date. I don't know who it is but at least I can say no now.
I reached the cafe 5 min early. I kept waiting for him. Our date was supposed to start at 11 and it's 11:15 maybe he is stuck in traffic. I waited for another half an hour but no one showed up . 2 hour passed I felt so lonely. All the people around me were with their loved ones and I sat their alone.
Finally a person showed up 3 hours later I was ready to snap at that person but when I saw his face I couldn't utter a word. He was the same man from the cafe. He looked at me with his cold eyes. He looked same but felt a totally different person.
He stared at me and said
Why are you here?
I am here to meet my fiance
You have a fiance?
Yes my dad set me up with son of his business partner .
He huffed and looked deep into my eyes and said.
Well I am not interested in you so you can leave. I have a girlfriend and I am happy with her.
My eyes widened in surprise .
So you are my fiance.
I was so sad I can't help my tears. They started rolling down my cheeks . I stood up and ran out of the cafe. I went home straight. I ran straight to my room. I cried from the whole evening. Soon after the sunset every one was back home. I wanted to talk to Tul first but dad asked me first about my date.
So how was your date. I hope you liked him.
I like him dad but...
Before I could say anything my dad and hugged me and told me how happy he was.
And he called his friend to tell about our date. I went back to my room. I was so tired of crying that I fell asleep immediately.
Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment

 Thanks for readingPlease vote and comment