back home

I don't know anything about how psychiatrist works so please just ignore my mistakes and procedures is all made up. Don't not comment or say this is not how it works. Just read it and move on....
Thank you so much.

Gulf's pov
I woke up and saw P'arhit asleep on the couch in the hospital room. I slowly got up and tried to reach out for a glass of water when P' woke up and helped. He didn't ask anything. He just  looked at me carefully and slowly patted my head as if trying to say it's OK.  I looked at his eyes full of worry and I couldn't take it anymore and I broke down and started crying. He hugged me hard and calmed me down. Few tears escaped his eyes when kong came and hugged me. He wiped P's  tears  and then asked me i was OK. When I slowly nodded he told me I should see a psychiatrist. I can tell her everything and she won't tell anyone my information will remain confidential. This is first time I thought of opening up.

I went back to my dorm. I haven't seen my mom and brother in 2 years. Max and Tul still lived with mom and dad after they had a baby. They wanted to raise him in a full family. Mom called me many time but i would always text her back saying I am busy. She still covered my university expenses and all. But we don't talk.

Next day kong came to pick me up. He took me to the psychiatrist. She was a pretty woman in her mid 30's. She waited for me to settle down then she asked if I want kong with them in room. I shook my head and she asked him to leave. She slowly asked me to start telling her something anything from my life. Not particularly the thing I am scared of but anything that can be my studies or interest. My favorite singer, artist anything. She asked me to write that down if u don't wanna talk.
I wrote about my class about Egyptian pyramids. I loved it a lot. I wrote a lot. I filled a whole page then I read it and I didn't realize I smiled. See read it out  and said it would be wonderful to see them once in our lives. Then I wrote about my daily life which I realized was dull and stopped at P'Mew asked me to....
I tried to cut that line but she stopped me by saying no one will ever read it. So I can write about it. She said I can burn it if I want... so wrote about it cried and she just sat there looking at me. She didn't say me to stop crying so I took it as a sign to keep writing. Finally I stopped when my day came to an end and crumbled the paper and threw it away. She said me to write about my happy day. I wrote about my trio to an archeology site last year.

She then looked at both the papers and said I have things to make me happy but one thing ruins my day because I let him. I looked down ashamed I can't tell her about everything that happened to me YET..

She prescribed me some medicine and then she asked me to concentrate on my happy moments and write down how they feel. And then she told me to talk to myself when I am alone.

Then she talked about our next appointment and told me this is all confidential so I don't have to worry.
I left that room with a happily .

Kong 's pov.
Gulf came out with a smile. I am happy his first session was great. I took a picture and sent it to P'Arhit. He found this psychiatrist so he should know the results. Gulf handed me a prescription and some money. I returned him his money and went to the nearby pharmacy to buy his medicine. I asked him for his phone he looked in his pocket then he looked at me I realized I ruined his phone last time. That reminds me I have to look into that phone later. I took him to the nearest shopping mall. We started looking for a new phone for him. Finally we bought the best phone in the store. And then I got a call from P'Arhit. He got the text of me spending a lot of money so called to scold me . He started without even saying hi. Gulf stood in front of me amused. He chuckled a bit at me getting scolded. Then he took the phone and said.
"P' , P'kong bought me a new phone. "
I was shocked. So was Arhit. I heard a sniff from the another side of the phone.  Gulf's expressions immediately changed. He felt guilty for making Arhit cry I told Arhit to come to shopping mall. I could already hear him running. I told gulf it wasn't his fault. Arhit was just too happy to hear his voice. He nodded.
Arhit came running to meet us. He pushed me aside and hugged gulf hard. Gulf tried to push him away so he could breathe. And I am jealous he pushed me away. I went away to get us lunch while P ' talked to gulf.
Thank you so much for reading
Please vote

 Thank you so much for reading Please vote

I don't know why I added his picture  ....😃😃