🌻Sunshine17🌻

Yibos POV

"Sunshine, will it uncomfortable if I touch you?" I ask leaning closer to run my hand down to his thigh at a soothing manner not to scare him. "Y-yibo..noo-oo.. it wont be go a-away", his head still lowers not to meet with mine. I pause and remove my hand. I cups his face with my hands. "Baby, did you touch yourself before like that?", I dont know why but I can't stop asking. He shyly shakes his head just as I assume him not. I smile. "Then dont you like my touch?",I sadly asks.

"Nooo I-I mean", the response is quick and frim."It doesnt f-feel bad b-bu-but I ..mm"

Then let me help you, I make him leans back at the edge of couch. With his flushed look he porps his legs stop me come anymore closer to him. But we're already closer than we thought.

I hold his legs straight not to let him struggle much. I carefully look at his down. There is a small bump forming on his jeans. Thanks to the fucking rated movie and nasty moaning that make my sunshine all miserable and I'm sure he's still trying his best to calm his hard on. Then it's may be because of me he is worsen more now.

So I'll help him.

Xiao Zhan POV

When he told me the help word , I can't help but jump backward a little. I'm messing inside. What's he thinking about me now?

Dirty?

Nasty?

Filthy?

Impure?

Or

Just like the girls said earlier?

I was so immersed on my thought didn't notice when Yibo grips my thigh firmly." N-nodont..it's weird..m-meeahhhh", he comes more closer until his hot breathe fanning my ear, gives me goosebumps. " No baby. It's not werid. You're perfectly okay", he whispers in a husky low tone. With that he slips his callouse hand under my t-shirt. I yelp on sudden warm touch. I guess 'Im already start melting.

And its not good for my heart.....apppmmm

Yibo rubs my inner thighs with his another palm." I told you,sunshine. You're fine", he flips my bangs to back and kisses my forehead at a gentle manner.

And now I can't thing anything else . Only him.Yibo and Yibo..

The couch seems short all on a sudden for two of us as we both are sqriuming and collied together. Yibo picks me at a bridal style and walks to the bed. Once again I start paranoid.

"Y-yibooo..put me down please", but clings onto his immediately not wanting to fall down.

He puts me softly on the white soft bed. At that moment I can't think what moment it is .

Yibo looks at me with an unknown look. He didn't even look at me with this look when we showerd together and do s-something weird things. Ahhhh., I whimpers when Yibo puts his knees between my thighs which makes a friction. And it's so sensual.i can't even notice when he removes his upper clothes. I dont know what colour exactly my face showing but its burning too much.

"Yibo, c-can you turn the light o-off?", I say hiding my face again. I hear him chuckling but the weight on my body is lessing in no minute.

Yibos POV

He's so cute even when he is embrassed. I don't actually switched off the light. Instead of it, I dim the light. I come to the bed ,he's still hiding his face. On the dim light environment, under me he's shining more beautifully. He's mine so mine. I can't stop myself drowning more onto him. I remove his hand, makes him look into my eyes.