🌻Sunshine26🌻

Yibooooo........

Xiao Zhan's heart fasten hearing the screaming name from the phone's opposite side.  

"H-hello...hello...Bobo..Bobo..Hello Yibo", he cries as not getting any response from Yibo. 

"Zhan what happens ? Why're you crying?", Ziyi and jiyang  rush towards him worriedly hearing his sound. 

"Y-yi-yibo, he doesn't pick my phone and i heard Hao Xuan's screams . Then the line gets disconnect", Xiao Zhan says hardly, he is already in a mess. 

"Zhan , please come down. Do you know where they go?", Ziyi calmly pats his back.he nods. "Let's go there", Jiyang tells them and the trio rushes to the spot.

On the Road

Yibo  was terified when Hao Xuan called by his name. When he turned it's already late. A truck was coming from his left side. Before he could react , he was pushed hardly on the road side by his friend. When the truck hit and ran away, Yibo only found the red vision before him. Hao Xuan got hit to save his life.

"Xuan...Xuan..open eyes nah...damn it , xuan", Yibo taps Xuan's blood coating body which is lifeless now. "PLEASE SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE", he shouts at crying. "Please Xuan , open your eyes", he cries clutching his friend lifeless body. His body is soaking on blood. 

1o minutes later  ambulance arrives and Yibo takes Hao Xuan to the nearest hospital. 

Xiao zhan with his two friends  comes to the spot only find the bloody spot. they quickly run to the hospital where hao Xuan is taken. 

Yibo admits Hao Xuan at emergency . The nurse boy takes him inside. Having the trauma ,Yibo sits back on the hospital chair outside the cabin. He isn't crying anymore  but thousands fear comes to his mind. 

"Yiboooooo". He snaps out his head looking at running xiao Zhan . His body shivers at fear. 

"Bobo, w-what happens to you? Why your clothes are so dirty with blood? Bobo?", Xiao Zhan is asking question after another one hugging on his life. But Yibo gets tongue tied. His body gets numb. Xiao Zhan pulls back himself , cupping Yibo's face. Yibo's eyes look so scared and lifeless. "Yibo, tell nah! Are you hurt?

Yibo falls on the floor so does Xiao Zhan too. Ziyi and Jiyang are watching , not knowing actually how to react. "Yibooo, why ?", Xiao Zhan panics . It's the first time he's seeing Yibo like these, so much vunerable. His chest clenches hard and tight.

"Hao X-xuan.....It's my fault.....He is here for me", Yibo  breaks into more tears. "I-if i didn't stand on middle road...ahhh..if he didn't push me ...Sunshine, he hit by the truck for me. I killed him. I killed my friend". Xiao Zhan's heart shatters into pieces  yet he tries to stay strong for Yibo. He hugs his boyfriend and whispering "It's not your fault Bobo. Don't say liek that. Hao xuan will be okay", he rubs Yibo's back.